IGNORED

Matchday Hospitality

iamalagerdrinker

3 minutes ago, iamalagerdrinker said:

Has anyone done it before, looking at the £75 option? Planning my trip down to Bristol with the other half and haven't been to Ashton Gate for 10 years! Wasn't sure if it's worth doing it or just sitting in the stands, £75 sounds like a steal if it's worth it. 

Assuming that includes your match ticket it might well be great value for money.

If it doesn't, the it seems a bit strong.

5 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Assuming that includes your match ticket it might well be great value for money.

If it doesn't, the it seems a bit strong.

When you choose our match-to-match hospitality option in the Heineken Lounge, your package includes:

• Arrival drink
  • Two course buffet
  • Entertainment
  • Casual seating
  • Padded seat outside the lounge
  • Match day programme
  • Lounge use pre-match, half-time & post-match refreshments
  • Q&A

2 hours ago, iamalagerdrinker said:

When you choose our match-to-match hospitality option in the Heineken Lounge, your package includes:

• Arrival drink
  • Two course buffet
  • Entertainment
  • Casual seating
  • Padded seat outside the lounge
  • Match day programme
  • Lounge use pre-match, half-time & post-match refreshments
  • Q&A

Given that thirty sheets of the 'price' includes your padded seat, it hardly encourages a regular to part with additional, given that most will already have a season ticket.

Not expecting something for nothing, but if they have spaces in a mass catering environment, but if they could offset that for season tickets holders by reselling your seat it might be a more attractive proposition.

We all have birthdays and special occasions to mark, but to pay twice for a ticket... not sold myself.

17 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Given that thirty sheets of the 'price' includes your padded seat, it hardly encourages a regular to part with additional, given that most will already have a season ticket.

Not expecting something for nothing, but if they have spaces in a mass catering environment, but if they could offset that for season tickets holders by reselling your seat it might be a more attractive proposition.

We all have birthdays and special occasions to mark, but to pay twice for a ticket... not sold myself.

Valid point about us season ticket holders... seems far less attractive for us.

2 hours ago, EmersonsRed said:

Is it our current form attracting you to the gate, or just happen to be down here?

Been meaning to do it for years wanted to wait till the stadium was finished though. Other half wants to see the City do the Zoo etc. Got a new job not long ago and have a little disposable income now so saving for the trip! 

2 hours ago, Rossi the Robin said:

£75 + vat = £90

food was awful and you get a free small bottle of beer

No entertainment or Q&A just Adam Baker saying hi at the beginning  

Prefer just going on my standard ST 

Not sure that's still the case. The Heineken Lounge offers an upscale but not 'corporate ' day out. Good buffet, cash bar, DJ creating a lively atmosphere, Paul Cheesely hosting. I tried it for the Twente game and really enjoyed it.  

The Lansdown restaurant offers a more traditional sit down experience with 3 different rates: gold, diamond and platinum.  I host in there, and we're aiming to have some quality guests for me to interview . Andy Townsend was in for the Villa game, with Norman Hunter lined up for Leeds. We're looking at getting in some proper City legends over the season. Things will evolve over the season, but @Mkellyis keen to create a quality day out for those who are prepared to spend a bit extra for a memorable day out.  

7 minutes ago, iamalagerdrinker said:

Been meaning to do it for years wanted to wait till the stadium was finished though. Other half wants to see the City do the Zoo etc. Got a new job not long ago and have a little disposable income now so saving for the trip! 

I've heard the hospitality at AG is great. 

However, you could save yourself £50 and see a better array of animals by taking her to the nearest PetsAtHome store, than Bristol Zoo..!

Archived