IGNORED

Bailey Wright

MurrayLives

If Eros is available then it's not the end of the world and I guess young Zach can play if needs be but I do find it quite amusing that Bailey has pulled his arse! 

It's a blow admittedly but we should be fine if Eros is fit. I advocated giving Bailey a rest after all the travelling anyway IF Eros is availalble.

Can't say there is a pathway for young players and not play them if there are injuries to your first 2 choices. While he didn't have 8/10 performances, Vyner deputised well at Reading and against Stoke as well as the other games he's played this year. If they're both unfit has to be Vyner. 

7 hours ago, Newquay-Red said:

People thinking like that is how Burton got here in the first place. They have had some rotten luck but they are not a side to be underestimated.

The good news is that I'm pretty certain that no one in our coaching team will be underestimating Burton and will be ensuring that the players don't either.

On 08/10/2017 at 22:48, ScottishRed said:

Mmmmmm.

Follow football do you?

Well as a ST holder I reckon I do and after watching the game last Friday he might as well have brought a big fat cigar with him and an armchair as Burton offered up nothing and it was one way traffic and them parking the bus. Did you go or too busy sorting out the sticking keys on your keyboard. Need to sort that letter M out mate! 

On 08/10/2017 at 22:50, Newquay-Red said:

People thinking like that is how Burton got here in the first place. They have had some rotten luck but they are not a side to be underestimated.

They were s**t and hardly got out their half. Burton don't deserve to be this high in the pyramid and hopefully go down playing that way. It's not entertaining and if they can't compete at this level then tough

Archived