IGNORED

Car Smart repair South Bristol?

20 hours ago, Dollymarie said:

Tom's married? The guy who runs the place is a top bloke, also married. Ok? :P 

Can we PLEASE stop discussing Tom's sexuality in public like this?

As long as he keeps his curtains closed (no pun), then it is no-ones business apart from his own.

:nono:

tfj 

:yawn:

Morning all - thanks for the recommendations @Dollymarie and @Tomarse - nice to be appreciated.

@Taxi for Johnson and @Ronnie Sinclairif you want to call my office and ask for Devin 01173737733 I will be more than happy to have a look for you or if you prefer our website is www.ukcarbody.com There is a facility for you to upload images of the damage under the free estimate section at the top of the page and we should be able to give you a price (as long as we have decent images that is).

Thanks again guys for the vote of confidence :-)

sorry for hijacking this thread, but it has come at the right time (if there is ever a right time for these matters!) I usually 'lurk' and don't post very often.  My insurance company has agreed to pay out for the repairs, and they have given me a list of their approved repairers and UK Carbody is on that list. 

Have done the usual checking reviews etc and looks OK (a few iffy ones but these things are open to trolling and the majority are 5*).  @Dollymarie apologies for asking (at the risk of being nosy which isn't my intention) but what was the quality of the work you had done to your car? Was it across more than one panel?  I'm not inferring that I will get a dodgy job done of course, but a feedback from someone who has had work done there will put my mind at rest, as my car is only a year old so the repair has to be spot on (I've probably to be fair watched too much Rogue Traders, with horror stories of poor paintwork, run marks etc!).

@SuperFly2002 thank you for your reply - I will ponder this over the weekend before I decide.  I have to submit my request and date through the insurance company portal (with pictures) and select the repairer from there but will let you know on here as well.  The scratch goes across three panels on the driver's side (back door, driver door, front wing) and is quite deep

On 13/10/2017 at 03:05, Dollymarie said:

Yes. Mine was keyed after a City game once (right down to the metal) and they sorted it out a treat. 

Tagging @SuperFly2002 so he can advise better. 

Hope it was worth breaking BigTone's heart for?

'Man scorned', and all that .................

:whistle:

tfj

Hi @Ronnie Sinclair - I'm in the office this morning, but intending to leave early (bloody knackered after a late flight last night).

It looks as if you've already been in this morning from our records. You will be getting a call from Phil this morning to confirm your requested booking in date is still applicable. 

Please, when you drop your car in, please can you ask for me, I'd like to meet you :-)

Archived