IGNORED

The Official: England have made 7 changes which actually makes this game more exciting. Lithuania v England match-day thread. Or what a waste of time half these players wouldn't even get in the City team Lithuania v England Match-day Thread

BCFC Rich

Okay, I'm actually in the 1st Camp. A bit more interested in this one with all the changes.

England line up: Butland; Keane, Stones, Maguire; Trippier, Henderson, Winks, Cresswell; Alli, Rashford, Kane

P.s. I promise not to keep making really long thread titles.                                                 (At least until next international break!).

Positives: Butland starts, he should probably be 1st choice in my opinion. Stones playing and actually is gradually looking like the player he was hyped to be this season, hopefully, might be that player by the summer. Keane I actually rate particularly for a back 3. Ali is back and is with Kane the only player who stands out as world class. 

4 minutes ago, BCFC Richard said:

Positives: Butland starts, he should probably be 1st choice in my opinion. Stones playing and actually is gradually looking like the player he was hyped to be this season, hopefully, might be that player by the summer. Keane I actually rate particularly for a back 3. Ali is back and is with Kane the only player who stands out as world class. 

Positives: I have some Red Stripe chilling in the fridge, and it's Sunday lunchtime.

That's all I've got.

6 minutes ago, One Team In Keynsham said:

Positives: I have some Red Stripe chilling in the fridge, and it's Sunday lunchtime.

That's all I've got.

How, FFS, is cold lager a 'positive'?

I'd allow it if you have crawled the last 100 km out of the desert on humanitarian grounds.

Did you know Butcombe have a brewery 15 minutes from the Gate???

:punish:

tfj

4 minutes ago, BCFC Richard said:

Can't be the Mem. Lithuania don't have the high wheelchair area that the Gas do. 

Could that be the mini tent behind our goal?

14 minutes ago, cityexile said:

Interesting, not saying it is great by any manner of means, but thought we have a little more 'zip' than on Thursday.

Agree.

Thursday was down right shite. Today they are actually running around.

Archived