IGNORED

Atyeo Statue Accompanying Book (Merged)

TBW

2 hours ago, WhistleHappy said:

….a reporter from The Sunday Sport will be in touch in due course.

Too boring for the Sport apparently. Not enough detail with regards to the removal of the plunger from the orifice.

So I'm flogging my story to Nuts and Zoo magazines.

56 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

Sorry, meant to post before now. 

Yes the book is still happening. The plan is that it will be a combination of fans stories and stories from ex players, as well as people who knew John. :) 

Thanks ,do you know when it will be completed?

58 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

Sorry, meant to post before now. 

Yes the book is still happening. The plan is that it will be a combination of fans stories and stories from ex players, as well as people who knew John. :) 

Do you know when collection of these will be from? I thought the original idea was just short messages at the back of an Atyeo book from each person who contributed to having their name on the statue. 

I have no stories about the guy, I was born in the late 80s and my Dad who is the other name on the plaque is "no longer with us"... Kind of limits what can be written by us who never got to see him play. 

2 hours ago, Bristol Rob said:

Those organising it have said that once they have the content, they will produce it.

Now, go and have a Quality Street.

And when purchasing we were told we would be asked for a quote to make that content.

So they're producing it when they have the content but aren't contacting anyone to ask them for content to put in it... 

Archived