IGNORED

The Official Bristol City v Burton Albion Match Day Thread 12

6 hours ago, Ska Junkie said:

Is anyone else slightly concerned that this is a potential banana skin? Yes, we're playing really well and Burton have taken a couple of drubbings of late but doesn't that set up an away win perfectly?

Maybe it's because of last season but this could be either a 5 niller or a loss IMHO. All about the first goal, again.

COYR

As the best team in the League each game is a potential banana skin, our squad compared to others we should win each game easily! 

I’m going for a 0-0....

• Haha 1
45 minutes ago, RUSSEL85 said:

I think alot of City fans are nervous after our small collapse after the last international break around this time of year, when we were 4th! Things are different, we will go 2nd tonight with a win, 2-0 to the City boys. Patience is required though.

Exactly. From the fans AND the players. Work hard tonight and it's a good chance we will win. Swan about, and we won't. Simple.

Edited by AppyDAZE
  • Like 1

No reason to question the manager at all but just a quick one guys regarding leko? Mom against derby and one of the best individual performances I have seen at the gate for a long time...a poor 45mins v Norwich and we haven't really seen him since...thought tonight would have been ideal for him

i know it's a squad game and he will get his chances but wanted to see more of him after derby