IGNORED

The Official Bristol City v Burton Albion Match Day Thread 12

6 hours ago, Thatch35 said:

Not sure why people are moaning about Burtons game plan...They had a plan and it worked. Fair play. City were not good enough to open them up, can’t remember their keeping making any real saves?

Its really showing now that if City want to keep a top 6 place that Pack and Smith need replacing at some point. Packs passing last night was terrible, always giving it away. Maybe Heleger should get a chance?

No punch up front either tonight...maybe an off day.

As for the ref..well he wasn’t that great. But City were guilty of stupid fouls. Baker pushing in back and going the back of people for a header. Totally not needed, sometimes I wonder why the crowd moan when ref gave a foul.....probably because it was a foul. Clearly not many footballers in the crowd last night.

Didnt expect much from the game, Burton did exactly what most new they would. So again why are people moaning about Burton? City weren’t good enough on the night.

Thought Ellison was poor, but playing on the right didn’t help, then LJ moved him left...no different.

Still unbeaten, Leeds up next. Maybe more goal scoring chances in that game, but expecting a defeat.

Chat shit 

• Thanks 1

Just had a quick look at the Burton Forum and I cannot believe how happy they were with last nights showing. Some was having a go at Flint saying how their man had him in his pocket ..Unbelievable stuff. Honestly hope that they go down, there is no place in the championship for football like that, and I would quit altogether if City resulted to that sort of so called football 

5 hours ago, flipflopcity said:

I think we could have done with SADIO MANE image.jpeg.4e0237dbd1388b6fd5aafd342ef5bfcb.jpeg

But  he didn't get off the bench ! ! ? I think he was sat watching the match in the front row in the Lansdown Block W12 ... I saw someone get a selfie on the steps at HT ... has anyone seen this .. I might be mistaken but the likeness was there.  

Could be mates with Famara - both Senegalese and maybe came down to watch him.