IGNORED

BCTV

old_eastender

• Admin
57 minutes ago, ForeverRes said:

I got an email from City today about listening or watching the game on BCTV... Can anyone watch the game tonight then on the live stream if you are a subscriber? The email was headlined "Can't make it to the game tonight? Watch or Listen here!"

@ForeverRes slightly misleading email from the club

Capture.PNG

Capture1.PNG

If you have problems, it probably going to be caused by your browser.

I am no expert, but I think the security measures used for the stream are so intensive it causes problems.

Clearing your cache should fix most problems.  Its probably due to licensing, tokens, user agents etc all of which are handled by your browser.  I use chrome.

Stevo

Been critical of the service but both Sunderland and Fulham (bar the odd code being shown on screen) have been perfect.

Hopefully the same when we’re at home.

Though it is still worrying that it does seem to be pot luck what kind of service you end up with.

9 hours ago, Dan Robin said:

Some strange codes appeared on the window during the second half, but the streaming didn't stop.

NB: I use Firefox and I don't open other sites during the match (except when there's the interval).

Those codes are probably a way of identifying anyone streaming the match for others to watch - a bit like the number that pops up by the logo on Sky Sports sporadically.

Archived