IGNORED

Mcindoe on Sound of the City tonight

Vincent Vega

16 minutes ago, palmerred said:

I suspect he is doing it from a phone line to another country. I'm pretty sure he wouldn't want to be in the studio, where he could end up fronted by a few people, including our manager who has 48,000 reasons to despise him.

Ooooooooooo. A grudge?

:handbags:

tfj

33 minutes ago, palmerred said:

I suspect he is doing it from a phone line to another country. I'm pretty sure he wouldn't want to be in the studio, where he could end up fronted by a few people, including our manager who has 48,000 reasons to despise him.

Ouch that's a lot of money - even back in 2007/2008 or whenever that would've been. I can't imagine Johnson was on that much per week when he was here.

55 minutes ago, palmerred said:

That's been the first time I have heard that said so directly.  The reports say a championship manager, like it's withheld information.

2 hours ago, sephjnr said:

I'd also be interested in this. Thoroughly a good guy on the field and wanted to play at his best, if his ego hadn't lost to Gary's then he may have been here a lot longer, which would have made his scheme all the more a horrifying reveal.

Whatever was the case for McIndoe leaving, I’m sure that if he hadn’t gone GJ would of kept his job longer. That season after he left we were so narrow and unimaginative, relying on Nicky Maynard to score worldies to win us games. McIndoe was a massive part of us having two very good championship seasons before he left.

1 hour ago, BS15_RED said:

Whatever was the case for McIndoe leaving, I’m sure that if he hadn’t gone GJ would of kept his job longer. That season after he left we were so narrow and unimaginative, relying on Nicky Maynard to score worldies to win us games. McIndoe was a massive part of us having two very good championship seasons before he left.

And then the skiing holiday happened, and the rest is brutal history.

1 hour ago, Newquay-Red said:

I hope he brings a few bottles of his snake oil with him- apparently it cures every known disease in existence! All for the low, low price of £48000 and your first born son. Don't forget to tell your friends- especially the rich, gullible ones!

The very reason Nicky would have not to buy in - he'd have to drive to Bristol to pick him up.

4 hours ago, Port Said Red said:

That's been the first time I have heard that said so directly.  The reports say a championship manager, like it's withheld information.

Lee Johnson lost £48,000 and was part of the bankruptcy petition which is available publicly if anyone wishes to download it.

Two players from our former squad also lost money but not my place to say who and what as that info is not in the public domain. 

5 hours ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Ouch that's a lot of money - even back in 2007/2008 or whenever that would've been. I can't imagine Johnson was on that much per week when he was here.

I don't see why LJ would have been involved, he was making a lot through property renovation and selling on for good profit. He was buying properties for higher hundreds of thousands with us and selling for over a million.

4 minutes ago, hodge said:

I don't see why LJ would have been involved, he was making a lot through property renovation and selling on for good profit. He was buying properties for higher hundreds of thousands with us and selling for over a million.

Greed mainly. Isn't that Why they all bought into it ?

12 minutes ago, hodge said:

Because he's obviously got a business instinct. Considering he was friends with McIndoe I'd say it's pretty likely.

He's a grade 1 liar. 

I can't say much, but I 100% know he has lied. One of the people who he says never had a penny off, definitely did as it's someone I know, he is also one of the few who has worked with the police.

The CPS are actually going over the files at present, a decision to charge or not, has not been reached yet.

He's spouting absolute nonsense. I'm sure a few of his so called "investors" will be fascinated by his claims today. 

1 minute ago, palmerred said:

He's a grade 1 liar. 

I can't say much, but I 100% know he has lied. One of the people who he says never had a penny off, definitely did as it's someone I know, he is also one of the few who has worked with the police.

The CPS are actually going over the files at present, a decision to charge or not, has not been reached yet.

He's spouting absolute nonsense. I'm sure a few of his so called "investors" will be fascinated by his claims today. 

He does sound like he's lying - incredibly stressed and intense. 

3 minutes ago, palmerred said:

I like how he mentions Lee as a mate.

I would love to see him pop to the gate for an interview and see just how pally Lee is to him.

Well he laid down the gauntlet didn’t he. ‘I’ll never shy away from meeting anyone who wants to in person’

Maybe Lee should take him up on that.. perhaps he should bring Aden, Nathan Baker, Famara and Jamie Mac with him too! :ph34r: 

Archived