IGNORED

Mark Ashton on radio Bristol (Merged)

Never to the dark side

Aden Flint never once said to the club that he wanted to leave, last "window," according to MA on Radio Bris just now. So, he had his head turnt (LJ) but never said he wanted to go (MA), and it was perhaps - as he said to, I think, @RedM - not up to him, but between his representative, the club and Birmingham stumping up the necessary. 

Hi.

Just put a question to Mark Ashton on RB about who made the decision to sell him to Leeds. M A said that Luke asked to move on but we all know the real reason and for Lee to say previously that we sold him to balance the books to accommodate Tammy is garbish.

I was talking to a Leeds fan before the game and he said he was their most consistent player last season.

Why can't Lee swallow his bitter pill, and admit it then  we might still have a decent right back instead of a make shift one.

6 minutes ago, Jack Dawe said:

It's funny what difference 2 defeats in umpteen games, rather than 2 wins in umpteen, makes.....

Not really

He used the buzzwords from the day he arrived and they were present when he was interviewed at the start of last season when we were doing well.

But as you said on another thread "we all struggle with reality sometimes"

2 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

Not really

He used the buzzwords from the day he arrived and they were present when he was interviewed at the start of last season when we were doing well.

But as you said on another thread "we all struggle with reality sometimes"

Funny what difference it makes to us, young man. With what we hear. You have struggled with the "reality" of my post but with no accompanying, winking emoji, you can be forgiven for this. Hope you make it tomorrow night (I'd give you a lift back but I'm heading the opposite way after. Maybe another time?)

1 minute ago, Jack Dawe said:

Funny what difference it makes to us, young man. With what we hear. You have struggled with the "reality" of my post but with no accompanying, winking emoji, you can be forgiven for this. Hope you make it tomorrow night (I'd give you a lift back but I'm heading the opposite way after. Maybe another time?)

I have my ticket for tomorrow, however may be volunteering somewhere instead in the evening, hopefully I'm not needed though.

19 minutes ago, Red Kev 58 said:

Hi.

Just put a question to Mark Ashton on RB about who made the decision to sell him to Leeds. M A said that Luke asked to move on but we all know the real reason and for Lee to say previously that we sold him to balance the books to accommodate Tammy is garbish.

I was talking to a Leeds fan before the game and he said he was their most consistent player last season.

Why can't Lee swallow his bitter pill, and admit it then  we might still have a decent right back instead of a make shift one.

I've never seen or heard this, any reference for Lee saying it? 

22 minutes ago, Red Kev 58 said:

Hi.

About time we let the Ayling transfer go tbh. He left over a year ago

23 minutes ago, Red Kev 58 said:

Hi.

Screenshot_20171023-194206.thumb.png.36d930e93b1ae3b523c24dff1f204bd9.png

16 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

I have my ticket for tomorrow, however may be volunteering somewhere instead in the evening, hopefully I'm not needed though.

Text me tomorrow James, I’m planning on going straight from work without Joe, so assuming I get there (traffic from Swindon a nightmare tonight) i can drop you off on way home.

PM me if you’ve lost my mobile.

Archived