IGNORED

Bets tonight

TV Tom

On ‎24‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 19:27, ziderheadarmy said:

That’s come in just the once then against Derby? What price was that? You must be down at present I assume? 

I usually only have a few quid each game, maybe a fiver each score if I am feeling confident! I only had a quid on the Derby result at 66's and cashed in for about Fifty Seven pound as there was still a few minutes left. Was secretly hoping Derby would have got another one late on for the 4-2 bet to come in as well!

Possibly a few quid down overall but don't bet big so don't really miss it if it doesn't come in.

On 24/10/2017 at 21:41, ziderheadarmy said:

Fair play what you have on? 

Only had £1 on each!! Cashed out on the 4-1 bet for £35 as I was just about to start work and had no internet access, then Callum scored 30 seconds later! Was hoping Palarse were gonna get a late goal but wasn't to be. Fancy us on Saturday so dafty fiver on each I reckon :)

Won £460 with Coral online for a £20 stake at 22/1 for a 2 nil City win at Fulham. Happy with that.

Also had  £28 winnings on Barnsley to beat Burton.

Did lose a fiver mind on Anderlecht to beat PSG. 50/1.

A good football night all round really.

Got 11/1 for the same 2 nil result against Cardiff. 

2 hours ago, Tipps69 said:

Won £170 on Villa to win 2-0 tonight via Sky Bet & £197 on Paddy Powers enhanced treble of Man City, Porto & Sevilla.

I only put a fiver on paddy’s advanced treble, but it pays for some Thatchers on Saturday! 

Archived