IGNORED

Us & 7 Prem Teams

Cardy

37 minutes ago, hodge said:

We didn't sell out a last 16 game against premier league opposition. If its Chelsea, Utd, City etc then maybe £20 but would be better to sell out for this rather than overpricing tickets and getting 16/17000

You think we wouldn't sell out a quarter final against Chelsea or Utd at full price? Of course we would. We haven't seen a team of that calibre down here for years and we haven't played at this stage of a cup for decades.

Quarter final against United is a very different proposition to 4th round against Palace.

• Admin
3 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Despite the capacity IIRC there is a limit on away fans

Think it's about 3000 so, unless I've got it all wrong - not the tie you are eyeing

3 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

I may be wrong M but sure I read Barnsley were only given about 3000 tickets in last round

That was due to Barnsley not selling anymore - that was their first allocation

3 hours ago, palmerred said:

It's also 3K minimum. For The Liverpool Game they gave them more.

Spurs have access to the full 90K capacity.

They are giving 3K minimum, but they have given more on a couple of games already this season.

They aren't opening the top tier at all tonight, West Ham are taking about 4k "Officially" but the story from their fans is there are large numbers that have bought off ticketing sites and will be sat amongst home supporters tonight

20 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Shocking if true! 

Should be 10k minimum. 

It will be if we have the demand

1 hour ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Do we really think we need to reduce prices for our first quarter final since 1854 or whenever?  I'd be surprised if they did even against Bournemouth or Leicester.

Agree we shouldn’t have to. 

But with us being the lowest placed team left in the competition I think we are fairly certain to get a televised game. Might mean a few decide to stay at home. 

Hopefully we get one of the big teams at home and sell the place out. 

2 hours ago, Swede said:

Knowing our luck it will be Bournemouth or Leicester away. Hardly a reward for our fantastic run.

Personally I would like Arsenal at home. I think we'd have a big chance at the Gate with them.

When we got to the semi against Spurs in 1971 (I think) we played Leicester and won (eventually, three matches if I remember right as we had replays in those days, no penalties), but Chelsea at Ashton Gate for me (Wife's family supports them)

15 minutes ago, Dredd said:

Agree we shouldn’t have to. 

But with us being the lowest placed team left in the competition I think we are fairly certain to get a televised game. Might mean a few decide to stay at home. 

Hopefully we get one of the big teams at home and sell the place out. 

Not sure we can assume we'll be televised. Suppose we're away to Bournemouth and the other ties include Arsenal v Spurs and Man C v Man U? Especially if Chelsea and Spurs win tonight, there's bound to be at least one tie between two of the big five 

Archived