IGNORED

City vs Manchester - Dustbin Thread (merged)

City fan 1982

Chatting to my mate on the way home last night , got on to the possibility of an arsenal , Man City / Utd etc. At home   And thought would the club keep the prices the same , or knowing they would sell out revert to match day potd type pricing ? 

If so would you be supportive of higher pricing to maximise the income ? 

30 minutes ago, kivsy said:

Chatting to my mate on the way home last night , got on to the possibility of an arsenal , Man City / Utd etc. At home   And thought would the club keep the prices the same , or knowing they would sell out revert to match day potd type pricing ? 

If so would you be supportive of higher pricing to maximise the income ? 

I personally would want the club to make as much money as possible out of the tie. If we were to get an Arsenal, Man Utd / City or Chelsea it would be a sell out regardless of the price. 

• Admin
17 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

We havent had a big club in my lifetime.

We will get West Ham/AFCB/Leicester and either lose or draw one of the other two in the semis, then either lose or play the remaining one of those 3 in the final.

I'm guessing you are under 18?

Guess not many around from 1909 still :death:

19 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

We havent had a big club in my lifetime.

We will get West Ham/AFCB/Leicester and either lose or draw one of the other two in the semis, then either lose or play the remaining one of those 3 in the final.

Man City with Sven not a biggie?

But yes, Spurs, Man Utd, Arsenal, Chelsea at home would be dreamy.

6 minutes ago, phantom said:

I'm guessing you are under 18?

Guess not many around from 1909 still :death:

4 minutes ago, Rocky said:

Man City with Sven not a biggie?

But yes, Spurs, Man Utd, Arsenal, Chelsea at home would be dreamy.

No. Man City were a bigger club than us, but still nowhere near being what they are now.

12 minutes ago, Vincent Vega said:

Honestly,  we're due.

We're definitely due. Last one being '94 and already 3/7 clubs we could draw are big ones, potentially rising to 5/7.

49 minutes ago, daored said:

I personally would want the club to make as much money as possible out of the tie. If we were to get an Arsenal, Man Utd / City or Chelsea it would be a sell out regardless of the price. 

Given we will almost certainly be televised it puts an added perspective, but like you I think the same - probably treat as a gold category championship game 

I don’t think people could hold it against the club if prices were higher than vs Palace if it were someone like Man U, Chelsea etc. 

As an aside does anyone know if ST holders are able to buy more than just their own single seat? If we get a home tie then I was planning on going with a couple of non season ticket holders - just wondered if i’d be able to buy tickets for them or whether they’d have to wait until it went to general sale? 

2 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

I don’t think people could hold it against the club if prices were higher than vs Palace if it were someone like Man U, Chelsea etc. 

As an aside does anyone know if ST holders are able to buy more than just their own single seat? If we get a home tie then I was planning on going with a couple of non season ticket holders - just wondered if i’d be able to buy tickets for them or whether they’d have to wait until it went to general sale? 

Believe me, some people could!

9 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

I'd be surprised if a ST holder could buy more than one ticket.

With various tiers of membership I can't imagine there would be capacity for ST holders to get more than their own ticket if they wanted to give Forever Bristol members a shout.

14 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Why should non season ticket holders, get special treatment over other non season ticket holders just as "their mates got a season ticket"

Absurd suggestion, obviously dont have that much interest or would have membership etc, but as soon as its a big team you want them to get special treatment?

Archived