IGNORED

City vs Manchester - Dustbin Thread (merged)

City fan 1982

2 minutes ago, RumRed said:

Do people seriously think that plastic Man U supporters would turn up in mid December when they can watch on telly like normal?

What percentage of the gate do we have to give them for allocation? I know it’s more for FA cup games ?

Im a member, who decided to not get a season ticket because of an uncertain work future. I have been to all home rounds of the cup and the majority of home games, and bought a half season ticket as my situation has improved. I probably won't get a ticket because some "united fan" who has got a membership just now, gets a ticket.

Yep measures must be taken to prevent United fans getting tickets in the home end. I'm sure we're prepared for this.. 

Season Ticket holders first of course, then Forever Bristol members with booking history etc..

We've been pretty good at stopping opposition fans in the home end, didn't we do it for Birmingham home last season?

1 minute ago, Dan Robin said:

A loooooong wait, but a really fascinating draw. :shifty:

Well, I'll always be thankful to Jose for what he did with Inter, but this time I can only wish him a loss :whistle: : let's kick his Man Utd out of the League Cup! :boxing:

Surely he will park the bus given the number of goals we have scored in the competition? :whistle:

The same formation as against Liverpool, described by the Guardian as 5 - 4- [green space] -1:laughcont:

3 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Yep measures must be taken to prevent United fans getting tickets in the home end. I'm sure we're prepared for this.. 

Season Ticket holders first of course, then Forever Bristol members with booking history etc..

We've been pretty good at stopping opposition fans in the home end, didn't we do it for Birmingham home last season?

Birmingham lack the same appeal or reach, as even Leeds, let alone Man U.

Problem is Man U fans with a Bristol or West Country address..well I am sure the club will be across it- they have to be, otherwise it could be chaos.

Archived