IGNORED

City vs Manchester - Dustbin Thread (merged)

City fan 1982

28 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

hence why members who brought the previous cup ties get 2nd priority after full season ticket holders

Couldn’t agree more, I’m a member (not season ticket holder) that has attended the Plymouth, Stoke and Palace games and I’ll be annoyed if I can’t get a ticket 

14 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

No ST doesn't mean disloyal, people all have different lives.

May be lapsed for any number of reasons independent of events on the pitch.. Still should go:

1) ST- ONE ONLY

2) Members- ONE ONLY

3) Booking History of this season.

4) Historic (if any are left) booking history.

5) If :laugh: any left general sale?? 

Have I missed any categories out?

Seems about right though id maybe look at ensure memberships were purchased before the draw was made

3 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Thought was 15 percent capacity Carling Cup?

I'd be surprised if a small part of Atyeo is suddenly open to home fans again but if we can we must!

No, 15% applies to F.A. Cup only.

League Cup is 10%, and as you say City must limit them to that.

ST holder here from 1991 right up to 2010 when I moved to London for work reasons. I have plenty of away games under my belt in the past 7 years, and a couple of home games. 

Do I expect to get a ticket? No

Do I think I should be given preferential treatment? No

Will there be bucket loads of people who whinge consistently between now and the Man U game about not getting a ticket? Yes

There is no system that can be implemented which makes it 100% fair for everybody. Not everybody will get a ticket. Such is life. 

When I logged in and saw the thread title, I literally laughed out loud.Only on OTIB.

I'm giving the OP the benefit of the doubt and assuming the post was intended to be ironic, in which case I congratulate the writer on his sense of humour.

If it was meant seriously, then as a retired health practitioner myself, I would urge him to seek professional help.

1 minute ago, kmpowell said:

ST holder here from 1991 right up to 2010 when I moved to London for work reasons. I have plenty of away games under my belt in the past 7 years, and a couple of home games. 

Will there be bucket loads of people who whinge consistently between now and the Man U game about not getting a ticket? Yes

There is no system that can be implemented which makes it 100% fair for everybody. Not everybody will get a ticket. Such is life. 

Well said

Fred Tissue (a United forum) is one of 2 other club forums I read: comments on the draw:

Give it to Bristol City. Nobody else is arsed

Good venue though, Bristol. No shortage of hostelries.

Bristol City manager straight on twitter with some cringey shite the giddy *****. **** the modern game, ****ing load of shite.

The only team to beat us home and away in the second division vigil.gif.pagespeed.ce.h3mAYi38CM.gif

2 minutes ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

No, 15% applies to F.A. Cup only.

League Cup is 10%, and as you say City must limit them to that.

Why, if we don't get them all the Atyeo, we have to lose 500 seats for segregation and have higher stewarding/policing costs, makes no sense. Give them the Atyeo and get a complete sell out.

3 minutes ago, kmpowell said:

Realistic view. I hope you are able to get a ticket.

4 minutes ago, AndySnapper said:

All the matches are listed same day and time

Think it will be on Wednesday because Man U are playing on the Sunday prior to the game. Chelsea v Bournemouth will be the same evening for the very reason that Bournemouth are also playing on Sunday. The other two ties will be on the Tuesday.

Archived