IGNORED

Halfway to safety!

Loderingo

Even if we only got a point a game for the rest of the season, which is normally relegation form, we would end up on 58 points. That is 4 points more than we got last season.

Even if we played as badly as Bolton have for the rest of the season, we would still get 44 points, which might be enough to stay up this year!

My first target is 60 points. At our current rate that should be with about 10 games left. That should be a playoff push at least. Though 60 points would mean at worst a calm last 5-6 games. Also the current bottom 3 is on pace for roughly 23, 31 & 31 points so if that keeps up we are almost safe!! Bolton and Burton though, I can’t see above 40 points. So it is that last spot that will be tricky imo. 

2 hours ago, Loderingo said:

Even if we only got a point a game for the rest of the season, which is normally relegation form, we would end up on 58 points. That is 4 points more than we got last season.

Wrong mindset.

I cant believe that LJ told his squad the the target for this season is to avoid relegation by reaching 50 points asap.

3 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Wrong mindset.

I cant believe that LJ told his squad the the target for this season is to avoid relegation by reaching 50 points asap.

Think the poster you quoted was just giving an example with the context to how well we have started not how well he hopes we do. Don’t think anyone has that mindset

Archived