IGNORED

The Bristol City v Cardiff City Match Day Thread 16

2 hours ago, Septic Peg said:

Morning Hav and all.

Question. I've been called a "carrot cruncher" or "turnip tosser". Is this racially aggravated behaviour? Tbf, I wasn't offended and laughed along with everyone else.

Gonna be horribly destroyed today. 3-1 to the Boyos.

Jolly good Pegs.

2 hours ago, OldlandReddies said:

Filthy bastard.

It actually means eat your lamb and sit in the corner... I suppose that could be considered beneath most.

2 hours ago, downendcity said:

Yachi da!

A speedy and healthy recovery to our increasing band of injured players need it more.

34 minutes ago, alexukhc said:

Well I’m off to work seeing as I booked Friday off initially for the game and then went to change it back I wasn’t allowed, grr, my own fault, should’ve booked the whole weekend off! By the time I’m on my lunch break the game will be over, it’s pissing it down, the misses is time of the month and in my face, my work team is about as good as a chocolate tea pot, Wright is suspended and Tomlin’s still fat as ****, I hate Warnock, anyway I had to get that out! So 3 points to make my day please City, failing that 1 is ok but 3 would be the best

Your not alone, we work one weekend in three so when the game changed to Friday offered to work the weekend so I could have a weekend owed, then they go and change it back. so I am stuck at work, can't even listen to it on the radio as I will be stuck on a reception.

• Sad 1
2 minutes ago, robin_unreliant said:

Can't have been planning on 352 prior to the FA **** up. So they won't have had much time to train in this formation. Worrying. Vyner would have been a worry too. Not an easy decision for Lee. Maybe he is kidding Colin and korey actually plays RB??

Somebody was saying O'Dowda can play right back so it may well be a 4-4-2 or indeed a 3-5-2. I like the curiosity.

11 minutes ago, havanatopia said:

Does one think that if this is a 3 at the back that Magners will be more comfortable or less; after all, we all know he prefers to be more central.

Also, anybody know if there is a stream of this match anywhere?

I don;t think there is Havan, I can't even get my usual RB link atm. Correction, cricfree is listing it, bit if it will be there at KO is another thing.

Edited by EstoniaTallinnRed
20 minutes ago, Selred said:

⚽️ #BristolCity v Cardiff: Fielding, Flint, Baker, Magnússon, O'Dowda, Brownhill, Smith, Pack, Bryan, Djuric, Reid. #BRCvCAR

3-5-2. Not sure how I feel. 

Not James Brown then Selred?