IGNORED

JUST RELEASED - MANCHESTER TICKET DETAILS

RedM

@AdamB

I bought a half season ticket (before the draw was made), but as the half tickets are not due in the post until December (after a Man U ticket has been bought), will the season card have the Man U game added on there or will all half season tickets who purchase one be getting a paper ticket sent through the post? I hope there isn't a load of grief on the night going to the ticket office etc!! 

I'm reading all sorts of *** in this thread, let's get things straight:

I got a membership at the start of the season precisely to get PRIORITY if this type of matches were to come. I have bought THREE League tickets this season, meaning basically that since this is below the four tickets, I'm OUT of the big game.

Unheard of, really... Membership are the greatest b/s ever seen, I'll never get one EVER again!!!

1 hour ago, wood_red said:

@AdamB

I bought a half season ticket (before the draw was made), but as the half tickets are not due in the post until December (after a Man U ticket has been bought), will the season card have the Man U game added on there or will all half season tickets who purchase one be getting a paper ticket sent through the post? I hope there isn't a load of grief on the night going to the ticket office etc!! 

I would suggest your best option is to select print at home when you buy your Man U ticket

32 minutes ago, Juan Perro said:

I got a membership at the start of the season precisely to get PRIORITY if this type of matches were to come. I have bought THREE League tickets this season, meaning basically that since this is below the four tickets, I'm OUT of the big game.

Unheard of, really... Membership are the greatest b/s ever seen, I'll never get one EVER again!!!

Good to see you keeping a steady perspective on the situation.

If you've been to three games already then you just need to purchase one more game already on sale and you're in the Priority 2 pot. The four games is not limited to ones that have already happened. I've bought another couple of games to get me to the magic four.

As for your criticism, what do you suggest the club do? There is no perfect solution but the procedure they have put in place ensures those who have given the club most support are rewarded. Even if you don't buy another game it may well be enough.

Now, would you like me to help you  put your toys back in the pram?

12 minutes ago, 54-46 said:

I would suggest your best option is to select print at home when you buy your Man U ticket

I hope that is an option as that is what I will definitely do!

56 minutes ago, Captain Hindsight said:

Anyone else seen this:

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/man-utd-fixtures-bristol-tickets-13873851.amp

Their reporter, Alex Porter, is more of a pleb than Shitehousen.

Best bit of this whole Circus so far (Seeing jumped up,jerks that follow 'Manchester' soiling their nappies)

:laughcont: :clapping:

having carefully considered their complaints with a sympathetic approach , I came to the conclusion

**** Em

capacity in Atyeo away section will have to be reduced by %25 to accommodate the p****s egos 

2 hours ago, Juan Perro said:

We never get interesting cup ties, so the fact you have saved fifteen quid on match tickets on your twenty quid investment for something you feel deceived over us baffling.

If you buy another home ticket you will be in the other priority group.

7 hours ago, Bristol Rob said:

Financially less of an issue though due to increased television revenue.

That said, I agree with the principle of build it before you need it.

We cant

The houses behind stop us, and nobody is going to sell for the going rate

These people are generally not City fans are they

Its like Ashton Vale - The sequel 

8 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Best bit of this whole Circus so far (Seeing jumped up,jerks that follow 'Manchester' soiling their nappies)

:laughcont: :clapping:

having carefully considered their complaints with a sympathetic approach , I came to the conclusion

**** Em

capacity in Atyeo away section will have to be reduced by %25 to accommodate the p****s egos 

To be fair Bob, many "City" fans didn't turn up for prev cup games but now want to see......The Great Man U, so yes there will be some who are coming to see them and wouldn't bother otherwise. The club will fill every seat possible, which is fair enough and for as much as possible, make no mistake though their job is far easier because of who we are playing.

9 hours ago, Captain Hindsight said:

Anyone else seen this:

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/man-utd-fixtures-bristol-tickets-13873851.amp

Their reporter, Alex Porter, is more of a pleb than Shitehousen.

That's an appalling article. Remarkable that they thought it appropriate to quote a tweet describing us as "fat farmers", and then worse still giving credibility to the suggestion that their "small" allocation could mean trouble. All the while conveniently forgetting to acknowledge the fact that the game will sell out and we have a recent history of taking 45k to Wembley.

Their allocation is barely any less than Premier League teams get at their 76,000 seater stadium. The game is on television, as is virtually every cup game they play. And these poor dabs have had to put up with a diet of league titles, European titles and cup finals for years.

Would it kill them to show a little bit of humility and let less fortunate fans like ourselves have our day? Spoilt brats.

37 minutes ago, glos old boy said:

To be fair Bob, many "City" fans didn't turn up for prev cup games but now want to see......The Great Man U, so yes there will be some who are coming to see them and wouldn't bother otherwise. The club will fill every seat possible, which is fair enough and for as much as possible, make no mistake though their job is far easier because of who we are playing.

I'm sure you're right about the ease of filling the ground, but I'd imagine that the overwhelming majority of City fans at the match will be either ST holders or members...and of course, like me, they'll make more of an effort to get a ticket to watch one of the more illustrious sides in the world who've won practically everything since we last played them. I wouldn't want casual viewers of this forum to think that a sell-out against Man Utd equates to a ground full of part-time supporters there to watch the opposition. I don't believe that will be the case at all. I'll be there to watch us beat them.

47 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

That's an appalling article. Remarkable that they thought it appropriate to quote a tweet describing us as "fat farmers", and then worse still giving credibility to the suggestion that their "small" allocation could mean trouble. All the while conveniently forgetting to acknowledge the fact that the game will sell out and we have a recent history of taking 45k to Wembley.

Their allocation is barely any less than Premier League teams get at their 76,000 seater stadium. The game is on television, as is virtually every cup game they play. And these poor dabs have had to put up with a diet of league titles, European titles and cup finals for years.

Would it kill them to show a little bit of humility and let less fortunate fans like ourselves have our day? Spoilt brats.

Totally agree with the sentiment, but I'm not less fortunate than them - in any shape or form :city:

2 hours ago, ChippenhamRed said:

If anyone wants to offer Alex an opinion....

IMG_7109.PNG

I have never used twitter (avoid it like the plague) but if I did use it, my reply would be something like this.

Hi Alex

I see the point you are trying to make, that Manchester fans who follow their team all over the country may miss out in place of a City fan who goes only occasionally to home games but your argument doesn't hold up and heres why.

Firstly, hypocracy much? Old Trafford holds 75,000 people and a paltry away allocation is offered for league games that accounts to less than 5% of the stadium which would be the equivelant of us giving you 1300 tickets. I am sure that thousands of loyal away fans miss out on tickets so that you can accomodate your weekly hoards of tourists from Singapore, Dubai or wherever.

Secondly, you may have noticed that it is a home game for us. Why on earth would we sell tickets to your self entitled fans when we can sell to our own? We want as much support for the home team as possible.

Thirdly.. thousands of loyal United fans missing out? Give me a break. It will pretty much be a reserve team fixture for you lot in a competition that is quite clearly last in your order of priorities. Hey guys, remember when our reserves played Bristol City in the Carabao Cup? I was there. Yeah right. If your loyal fans are that desperate to watch their team play Bristol City, feel free to invite us to a pre season friendly at Old Trafford. The fee will be high mind...

But seriously, For our team, this is a chance to get to the semi final of a major competition for something like the fifth time in our entire history. Humour us ffs.

Your article sums up everything about the arrogance and self entitlement of the big clubs and the tweets you've included just reinforces that point.

Nothing would give me more joy than turning you over next month.

Up the City

8 minutes ago, Wanderingred said:

I have never used twitter (avoid it like the plague) but if I did use it, my reply would be something like this.

Hi Alex

I see the point you are trying to make, that Manchester fans who follow their team all over the country may miss out in place of a City fan who goes only occasionally to home games but your argument doesn't hold up and heres why.

Firstly, hypocracy much? Old Trafford holds 75,000 people and a paltry away allocation is offered for league games that accounts to way less than 5% of the stadium. I am sure that thousands of loyal away fans miss out on tickets so that you can accomodate your weekly hoards of tourists from Singapore, Dubai or wherever.

Secondly, you may have noticed that it is a home game for us. Why on earth would we sell tickets to your self entitled fans when we can sell to our own? We want as much support for the home team as possible.

Thirdly.. thousands of loyal United fans missing out? Give me a break. It will pretty much be a reserve team fixture for you lot in a competition that is quite clearly last in your order of priorities. Hey guys, remember when our reserves played Bristol City in the Carabao Cup? I was there. Yeah right. If your loyal fans are that desperate to watch their team play Bristol City, feel free to invite us to a pre season friendly at Old Trafford. The fee will be high mind...

But seriously, For our team, this is a chance to get to the semi final of a major competition for something like the fifth time in our entire history. Humour us ffs.

Your article sums up everything about the arrogance and self entitlement of the big clubs and the tweets you've included just reinforces that point.

Up the City

Bit long for a tweet.. ;)

Would have to summarise:

”Seriously? Please. #UTC”

I'd also like to add that nobody has contributed more to the devaluation of our cup competitions than Manchester United... Was it 2001 when they withdrew from the FA cup for a nice bit of overseas publicity in Brazil? Now their fans are moaning that they can't get tickets instead of a group of fans that even getting to the semi final would mean absolutely everything for.

On 08/11/2017 at 08:21, Redfield red said:

Apologies this has probably been asked before but... to buy tickets for 3 ST holders at the same time, do you just need all 3 supporter id's?

Or do you need to make the STs 'linked' beforehand?

You need to get them linked online, worth ringing the club to do so

1 hour ago, Wanderingred said:

Hi Alex

Firstly, hypocracy much? Old Trafford holds 75,000 people and a paltry away allocation is offered for league games that accounts to less than 5% of the stadium which would be the equivelant of us giving you 1300 tickets. I am sure that thousands of loyal away fans miss out on tickets so that you can accomodate your weekly hoards of tourists from Singapore, Dubai or wherever.

Up the City

Not quite 240 characters...

Archived