IGNORED

Manchester Novelties

KingLear

3 minutes ago, One Team In Keynsham said:

I can only assume you have baited the hook and are waiting for a nibble: surely the thought process is that you are undecided whether to pay gbp37 to watch City play in the quarter final of the 2nd most prestigious domestic cup competition open to the club, with a chance to reach the semi-finals for only the 3rd time in the club's history, irrespective of who the opposition might be.

To me the Severnside derby was much more important than a cup match against Man Utd reserves as is the nexrpt home game against PNE.

im still undecided but the tickets aren't on sale untill Monday anyway.

14 minutes ago, Robbored said:

I'm undecided whether to pay £37 to see Man Utd's reserves or even their third team. They have much more important PL matches in December and this particular cup in not that important to them.

Personally, I'll be paying my £33 to watch Bristol City in a League Cup quarter final, and would do so whether we were playing Arsenal, Manchester City or Morecambe. But, each to their own.

35 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

It'll be a good experience though. Close to Christmas, guaranteed good atmosphere, completely sold out AG.. regardless whether Manchester play an U15 side it'll be a great experience.

Can you imagine any City fan not wanting to be there?

1 hour ago, Robbored said:

I'm undecided whether to pay £37 to see Man Utd's reserves or even their third team. They have much more important PL matches in December and this particular cup in not that important to them.

Whilst it may be their reserves which are pretty decent anyways you can guarantee that they will have the big players on the bench as an insurance policy. 

22 hours ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Aw, The lovely Sam. I haven't seen anything of her for ages.  She was the only newsreader I used to watch the news for just to see her, ever. Used to be a bit of a hell raiser, I'm told.

Pleased to advise you that she still looks remarkably good for her age. The nice brunette hair has sadly all gone as well as the teeth but apart from that still a looker now well into her 60's..

images.jpg.bd72776a2ab9f1737347dbeccccbc34b.jpg

On 08/11/2017 at 11:12, One Team In Keynsham said:

The first time the home fans launch into a rendition of "we support our local team", we have lost any hope of looking tinpot regardless of whether we distribute half'n'half scarves, flags, foam hands, inflatable robin-shitting-on-red-devil, etc.

Yeh but the Man Utd away support is very different to their home hoardes, the lads and lasses who go away tend to support their local team.....

1 minute ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Ok, I'm ready for the big whoosh, but why would you want songs from a Manc band played on the night? Especially as their brill bass player (Mr P Took) is a massive Man Yoo fan....

I like new order.

On 08/11/2017 at 12:49, Lew-T said:

Couldn’t agree more with this.

Keep it simple, keep it Bristol City FC.

None of this copyright scarves, clappers shit like Leicester and Palace.

I can assure you 'clappers' aren't given out or used at Palace.....they even sang "We're Crystal Palace, we clap with our hands" when they played Leicester last season....they are proper fans...

https://www.holmesdale.net/page.php?id=106&tid=169326

So many ill-informed assumptions on here...

8 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Yes they are, but they weren't in New Order which was the band mentioned in the post to which I replied....so your point is?!

they were in a Manc band that recorded the song "Don't Look Back in Anger" that I suggested could be played post-match if we win…see further up this page!

23 minutes ago, exAtyeoMax said:

they were in a Manc band that recorded the song "Don't Look Back in Anger" that I suggested could be played post-match if we win…see further up this page!

Yes but I replied to a post from another poster about New Order...and you replied to my post saying Noel and Liam are Man City fans...what has that got to do with New Order?! They were in Oasis, not New Order....

1 hour ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Yes but I replied to a post from another poster about New Order...and you replied to my post saying Noel and Liam are Man City fans...what has that got to do with New Order?! They were in Oasis, not New Order....

Sorry, I was making a friendly interjection because you mentioned playing 'manc bands' all night. I thought as Oasis was a manc band too, there was a connection. My apologies.

Archived