IGNORED

Man Utd FAQ

AdamB

Well done Adam and the whole team looking at this. It is easy for this forum to turn negative and you have helped ensure all the answers are as easy to understand as reasonably possible. 

Talk of Semis and next season should drive up ST sales this month and next. 

Those negative people earlier this year who didn't like the management, owner etc are not missed!! 

4 hours ago, Hampshire Red said:

Well done Adam and the whole team looking at this. It is easy for this forum to turn negative and you have helped ensure all the answers are as easy to understand as reasonably possible. 

Talk of Semis and next season should drive up ST sales this month and next. 

Those negative people earlier this year who didn't like the management, owner etc are not missed!! 

How big is your allotment as you seem to do an awful lot of digging?

16 hours ago, Dynamite Red said:

The problem is many bought Season tickets in that stand but not together e.g. with friends. Being unreserved it didn't matter, now for this game it means people will be stood with random people by themselves and not friends, family or in some cases there carers.

Same issue here, club wont be able to enforce this policy as a result. Too many people will complain

12 hours ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

It's a bit of an inconvenience but it's for the greater good IMO.

As many City fans as possible and this arrangement will solve the issue of 10 percent reductions for unreserved areas.

Hopefully there can be common sense and some self-policing for it to work out as well.

Hopefully people see common sense and will just be able to stand where they want to

13 hours ago, Cider red said:

so those who bought st's at different times like me and my mates will be penalised? We have one is s27 ,s24 and s25, all for the unreserved section- club clearly haven't thought this through!!

Let's be honest here, the area will be unreserved but officially will be 'reserved' to fit as many in as possible. As long as the stairways are kept clear then there won't be a problem.

19 hours ago, AdamB said:

I've tried to pick up all questions asked and get them answered from the last 24 hours.

I’m a season card holder, am I guaranteed a ticket?

Yes, your seat will be reserved to purchase during the first week of sales. It will not be a case of first-come, first-served, so there is no rush. You will have a whole week to purchase your seat. Note: The first three days will be online only.

As a season card holder, can I buy just my own seat, or a different seat in the stadium?

Just your own seat, which will be reserved until 10am on Monday, December 20th.

What about half-season card holders?

For committing for the remainder of the 2017/18 campaign, you’ll benefit from the same period afforded to season card holders.

Why is it just home games factored in and not away games?

The club spent a long time going through all options regarding ticketing, priority groups and more for the Manchester United game. It’s never easy and there’s never going to be one system that suits everyone unfortunately. This is a home fixture so we have based priority around home purchases. In addition, a large number of our supporters opt to pay on the day for away games, of which we would have no record whatsoever. With all home purchases, this is recorded and can be utilised for priority purposes.

I'm a member. Can I buy for future home games and have that count towards the priority groups?

Yes. For example, if you've purchased for two home games already this season, and then buy tickets for, say, Reading and Wolves, you'll then qualify for Priority 2.

Can I upgrade my child's concession ticket for an adult ticket?

Yes. You would pay the adult rate for that seat.

Do season card holders or members get a discount on ticket prices?

No, the prices set are at Gold category, non-member rate, as agreed with Manchester United.

Can I purchase for multiple season card holders?

Yes you can, as long as they are linked to your account online, or as long as you have all Supporter IDs when you call up Supporter Services.

Shouldn't season card holder plus members be able to purchase two tickets?

The majority of our season card holders are plus members, so if we offered everyone two then we wouldn't have enough left for members.

Can I buy four tickets for the Preston game on my account and be in the Priority 2 group?

No, it must be four individual home matches per member. Additionally, each ticket purchased for that Preston game should be linked to a Supporter ID so those fans can also benefit from priority.

I’m a Forever Bristol member, how do I know how many home tickets I’ve purchased this season?

This can be seen online. Login to your member account, hover over your name and click ‘personal details’. Next, select the ‘history’ tab and then choose ‘view your previously purchased tickets’.

I've already attended two games but I'm not a member. If I purchase a membership now, will I jump into Priority 3? And if I purchase a membership and tickets for two more upcoming home games, will I jump into Priority 2?

Yes and yes. But also consider a half-season card and jump into Priority 1!

Does the FC Twente friendly count as a home ticket purchased?

No, just 2017/18 league and cup home fixtures.

Do disabled supporters have to wait until Thursday when phone lines open for everyone?

No, disabled supporters only can call up from Monday as their tickets cannot currently be purchased online.

Why can’t I currently purchase a concession half-season card online?

As with 2017/18 season cards in the summer, we need to have full proof of age for all new purchasers. If you are interested in a concession half-season card, please call Supporter Services on 0117 963 0600, where the full process will be explained.

I’ve seen tickets for this fixture available on other ticket sites. Can I get tickets through those sites?

The only way to purchase a ticket for this game is via bcfc.co.uk or by phone to 0117 963 0600, or via Manchester United for away tickets. Any other sites are not affiliated to Bristol City or Manchester United; you cannot be guaranteed tickets on these sites and there’s no guarantee you will receive your money back if you don’t get tickets. We strongly advise all supporters to only purchase through official channels.

I’m a dual season card holder – can I purchase two tickets?

No, you will be in Priority 1, where you can purchase your Bristol City season card seat.

You forgot one question Adam... 

Does flying in specially from Manila at a cost of £1k plus qualify me for a priority status ticket purchase opportunity?

Answer; yes of course. Lolz ;(

17 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

A mate of mine reckons we will see kids wearing Manchester colours in home ends. Not all by any stretch but some.

I mean out they will go, or perhaps even no entry with colours showing policy but ideally there will be none of that.

I think that’ll almost certainly happen. I always see kids is random shirts.

my god some people are so precious, are some of us really saying that we cant stand to be without our mates for a couple of hours? Cant you posture and goad the away fans on your own or you have to be in a big ard group?

Kids in Man Utd tops, what do you do when you see them walking round Bristol? Strangle them with their reigns!

Just sit in your designated seat for this game, will it really harm you? There will be plenty of people to cuddle up to so you shouldn't feel lonely!

• Admin

I'm still curious where these Man Utd fans are all going to get their tickets from for the home ends?

After Season ticket holders and members that have been to 4 or more games there aren't going to be loads left over for the next sales bracket

1 hour ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

That's tolerable in normal circs I guess. Not on 20th December though.

Could the club therefore @AdamB make clear that Manchester shirts or colours in home ends aren't welcome In this game?

Always see kids in a full PSG kit or something, but yeah, any manc colours should be banned.

35 minutes ago, phantom said:

I'm still curious where these Man Utd fans are all going to get their tickets from for the home ends?

After Season ticket holders and members that have been to 4 or more games there aren't going to be loads left over for the next sales bracket

Kids season tickets that aren't used for the majority of the season and then the parent lends that seat to their mate in exchange for £40... Or just kids changing their allegiance for the night because it's United.

My family and I bought x3 half season tickets (on the day they went on sale) as we are moving back to Bristol in the New Year :) 

My stepson has an u19 half season card but unfortunatly can't t make it to the game :( 

@AdamBDo I understand from your FAQ that I can still buy his seat in prioty one but get an adult ticket for a friend with it? I didnt think this was normally allowed?

Confused ......

3 hours ago, havanatopia said:

You forgot one question Adam... 

Does flying in specially from Manila at a cost of £1k plus qualify me for a priority status ticket purchase opportunity?

Answer; yes of course. Lolz ;(

If you are genuinely doing/thinking of doing that but you aren't able to get a ticket from the club let me know as you can have mine 

1 hour ago, Jacs said:

My family and I bought x3 half season tickets (on the day they went on sale) as we are moving back to Bristol in the New Year :) 

My stepson has an u19 half season card but unfortunatly can't t make it to the game :( 

@AdamBDo I understand from your FAQ that I can still buy his seat in prioty one but get an adult ticket for a friend with it? I didnt think this was normally allowed?

Confused ......

You can upgrade concession tickets up to adults tickets for all league games.

Archived