IGNORED

Season Ticket U22

Eastend

I thought I read that for all non adult half ST's you have to phone supporter services. They can't be done online as you need to provide proof of age to obtain the discount.

From website.  http://www.foreverbristol.com/bristolcity/home/city

"If you need any help with your purchase or would like to buy your half season card of the phone then please get in touch with our Supporter Services team by emailing supporterservices@bristol-sport.co.uk or calling 0117 963 0600 (option 1). Opening hours are Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm."

I bought an u22 online no problem, he was a season ticket holder last year so just assigned it to him do not sure if that made it s different procedure. Chances are I will have to send a copy of his birth certificate again but it's no big deal as all you have to do is take a photo on your phone and then send it to them.

40 minutes ago, Eastend said:

Hi, does anyone know the procedure of buying an U22 season ticket online? Do you need proof of age and address? I have sent my passport away for renewal and I don’t have a driving licence. Any help appreciated 

I assume that you were born...! So you just need to show them your birth certificate..!

9 hours ago, Eastend said:

Hi, does anyone know the procedure of buying an U22 season ticket online? Do you need proof of age and address? I have sent my passport away for renewal and I don’t have a driving licence. Any help appreciated 

You need to ring the ticket office to purchase a seat. Said seat is then reserved until you email them a photo of ID to show that you are under 22. They ring you back and then you pay, simple! 

10 hours ago, Eastend said:

Yeah same here. Dog ate my birth certificate too.  FML !!

I went prematurely bald too and I just naturally look middle aged - it is a skin condition honestly guv.

Look I was born in 1970 honestly - sorry 2070 - um shit - 1998 actually - yeah that is right I think.

Archived