IGNORED

Joe Hart is sh**e

willy bedlock

39 minutes ago, Sweeneys Penalties said:

Joe Hart is far from shite....I'd suggest he's a lot ******* better than anyone contributing to this debate

If we're not allowed to comment on those that are better at football than we are, we might as well shut the forum down.

Are you seriously suggesting that he can't be criticised because he is a better goalkeeper than a group of Bristol City fans? :blink:

43 minutes ago, Sweeneys Penalties said:

Joe Hart is far from shite....I'd suggest he's a lot ******* better than anyone contributing to this debate

I ******* hate this argument. Yes, a professional footballer is better at football than I am. Shock ensues. 

Maybe shite is hyperbole, but would you seriously contend that Joe Hart is the best English goalkeeper at the moment? I wouldn't.

2 minutes ago, El Hombrecito said:

If we're not allowed to comment on those that are better at football than we are, we might as well shut the forum down.

Are you seriously suggesting that he can't be criticised because he is a better goalkeeper than a group of Bristol City fans? :blink:

Think the point is EH

He may not be our best , he makes errors but ,’shite’ is nonsense

Theirs criticism and comment but these one word assessments are rarely anywhere near reality

10 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Think the point is EH

He may not be our best , he makes errors but ,’shite’ is nonsense

Theirs criticism and comment but these one word assessments are rarely anywhere near reality

Hart is past his prime and needs to be replaced before the WC.

Archived