IGNORED

Sheff W v Bristol C - ONLINE STREAM?

jtc1

27 minutes ago, CrazyInWeston said:

Thats why they were looking for the "GRASS" in said group. I havent mentioned any name nor said the name of the group, I'm sure many on here will know who/what I mean, I'm no snitch!

It’s not a closed group if you accept every request to join immediately.  Loads of people knew about it and all it takes is one person at club to join the group and he’s done for.

1 minute ago, RedDave said:

It’s not a closed group if you accept every request to join immediately.  Loads of people knew about it and all it takes is one person at club to join the group and he’s done for.

Its a closed group in the sense NO ONE can see any posts within said group, and lately as said by the admins, to join you need to answer some questions correctly before they approve you.

As for "loads" of people knew, why would a city fan grass over other city fans getting a stream of the game?

2 hours ago, RumRed said:

I’d start looking in Yate, at ‘The Lawns’. 

2 hours ago, CrazyInWeston said:

You suggesting he blabbed in the pub and someone grassed him from there?

Call me Sherlock but according to the above posts I deduce that ......

It's highly likely there was  'a snake in the grass'  then. 

31 minutes ago, CrazyInWeston said:

Its a closed group in the sense NO ONE can see any posts within said group, and lately as said by the admins, to join you need to answer some questions correctly before they approve you.

As for "loads" of people knew, why would a city fan grass over other city fans getting a stream of the game?

Loads of people knew so someone at the club probably knew so they joined the group.  The group accepts anyone. Not hard to work out 

1 minute ago, RedDave said:

The group accepts anyone. Not hard to work out 

If that may be the case at the time, then fair being, all I'm saying is currently new rules and now they dont, questions needs to be answered. Now I dont know if thats because of the recent streams fiasco or the upcoming Man Utd game and wanna keep Mancs out. All I know now is that to join now, you gotta answer questions correctly.

7 minutes ago, CrazyInWeston said:

If that may be the case at the time, then fair being, all I'm saying is currently new rules and now they dont, questions needs to be answered. Now I dont know if thats because of the recent streams fiasco or the upcoming Man Utd game and wanna keep Mancs out. All I know now is that to join now, you gotta answer questions correctly.

Questions about city? Tough for club officials that one!  

5 minutes ago, RedDave said:

Questions about city? Tough for club officials that one!  

Admittedly I dont know how hard they are or if they're "Google"-able answers.
I joined a long time before they started this.

I suppose they're all Google-able answers if one looks hard enough I get your point, but only just over 8000 members since 2012? Its one of the biggest city pages out there, surely there would be loads more if they accepted every Tom, Dick and Harry??????

6 hours ago, CrazyInWeston said:

Admittedly I dont know how hard they are or if they're "Google"-able answers.
I joined a long time before they started this.

I suppose they're all Google-able answers if one looks hard enough I get your point, but only just over 8000 members since 2012? Its one of the biggest city pages out there, surely there would be loads more if they accepted every Tom, Dick and Harry??????

Some of the people and posts on that site make my teeth itch 

17 hours ago, CrazyInWeston said:

Well I've never been in there, was it a jealous gas fan? It is Yate.

Don't assume everyone in Yate is a gas head, I've been a red for over 30 years & several lads I work with are dedicated BCFC supporters & we are all ST holders, nothing wrong with living in Yate !

14 hours ago, CrazyInWeston said:

I am in the group, but from what I recall, the 3 questions were not Magnus Magnússon level: I think one was "what was your first City game attended?"

40 minutes ago, One Team In Keynsham said:

I am in the group, but from what I recall, the 3 questions were not Magnus Magnússon level: I think one was "what was your first City game attended?"

Ah I see then.

49 minutes ago, 06stanleyj said:

Don't assume everyone in Yate is a gas head, I've been a red for over 30 years & several lads I work with are dedicated BCFC supporters & we are all ST holders, nothing wrong with living in Yate !

Ha, fair few Ive known from there favoured the blue few. Anyway t'was just banter, no dissin'.

Archived