IGNORED

It all kicked off in Bristol (Merged)

CyderInACan

43 minutes ago, CotswoldRed said:

Is there anything in there that's really worth knowing about? 

Nope, it'll be like every other "Hooligans' Diary" - uncorroborated tales of "results" that will be disputed by rival firms, condescension towards "scarfers" who don't get embroiled in this nonsense, and constant attempts to make out that it's all just a bit of a laugh and nobody gets hurt.

Avoid.

On 30/01/2017 at 12:02, Jack Dawe said:

I think you'll find "William Shakespeare" had a team of writers/was a team of writers/his canon was the work of a number of different writers/will turn out to have been a woman.

Controversial? Discuss.....

From someone who genuinely thought Animal Farm was all about animals, I'll pass on that offer thanks. 

9 minutes ago, RedLionLad said:

According to the author......" We terrorized England and Europe for two decades."

Even Hitler didn't manage 20 years and that guy was a complete dick.

Never trashed the 'football express' up to Paddington though, what a lightweight.

Just now, WhistleHappy said:

Ohh for Heavens sake, .....put some clothes on will you? 

I'm sure if they're like family he'll get a copy for Christmas, along with a nice pair of pyjamas (with a stone island badge stitched on if he's been a good boy).

1 hour ago, CyderInACan said:

Town might be terrorised by the Milwall this weekend mind 

I don't think there is any 'might' about it. Rovers are going to get their backsides handed to them on a platter. Unlike some club's supporters even a Millwall victory won't stop them engaging in thuggery.

Archived