IGNORED

It all kicked off in Bristol (Merged)

CyderInACan

• Admin
2 hours ago, Bristol Rob said:

It has all gone quiet regarding this book.

I am surprised they aren't advertising locally and what have you.

There has been plenty of advertising for it, I guess it just hasn't been around the pubs etc where you drink?

Less than a month to go to it's release https://www.amazon.co.uk/All-Kicked-off-Bristol-Service/dp/1905769563

(I did read that a number of people in this thread may get a signed free copy due to their continual lack of support for this) 

58 minutes ago, phantom said:

There has been plenty of advertising for it, I guess it just hasn't been around the pubs etc where you drink?

Less than a month to go to it's release https://www.amazon.co.uk/All-Kicked-off-Bristol-Service/dp/1905769563

(I did read that a number of people in this thread may get a signed free copy due to their continual lack of support for this) 

Lack of support? I think we’ve been instrumental in publicising it!

We need someone from on here to write our own "Fever Pitch" next. You know, sensitive, non-rucking type City fan who also likes books (but not the rucking-at-football genre), reflecting on too many years watching us playing Walsall and Gillingham, and not enough beating Derby and Stoke. With a narrative twist at the end, where we reach the league cup final, and things look like they'll never be the same again.......Any nominations/volunteers?

28 minutes ago, Jack Dawe said:

We need someone from on here to write our own "Fever Pitch" next. You know, sensitive, non-rucking type City fan who also likes books (but not the rucking-at-football genre), reflecting on too many years watching us playing Walsall and Gillingham, and not enough beating Derby and Stoke. With a narrative twist at the end, where we reach the league cup final, and things look like they'll never be the same again.......Any nominations/volunteers?

I think you've just written it .

Make the print a bit bigger and there's your book . 

:yes:

I know pl very well and like most of the ones itk he was/is a very well respected lad .i would gladly meet some of you  whose slagging him and the book of and introduce you to him just to see if you're so brave !!..some on here have never heard of the csf that's because you   Where never involved in fv...a lot now are older and wiser but trust me when needed they come out

24 minutes ago, Ashdangate said:

I know pl very well and like most of the ones itk he was/is a very well respected lad .i would gladly meet some of you  whose slagging him and the book of and introduce you to him just to see if you're so brave !!..some on here have never heard of the csf that's because you   Where never involved in fv...a lot now are older and wiser but trust me when needed they come out

Why can’t we all just have a few glasses of Pimms and get along with each other? 

What does “respected lad” even mean? I respect all the lads I go to football with but I don’t expect to have to be “brave” to meet them. 

And as for anyone involved feeling the need to “come out” I’m all for that in this day and age. 

42 minutes ago, Ashdangate said:

' they come out '  is this all a product of latent homosexuality ? 

52 minutes ago, Ashdangate said:

On here, we go toe-to-toe with words, squire. Come and have a go, if you think you're hard-wired enough.......

36 minutes ago, CyderInACan said:

Why can’t we all just have a few glasses of Pimms and get along with each other? 

What does “respected lad” even mean? I respect all the lads I go to football with but I don’t expect to have to be “brave” to meet them. 

And as for anyone involved feeling the need to “come out” I’m all for that in this day and age. 

Indeed Reg.

Nice sentiment re inclusivity at the end, too..

35 minutes ago, CyderInACan said:

Doesn't work both ways Reg.

I have no respect for you when we go to football. The grief I got when I got that bag of Rhubarb and Custard boiled sweets. It was a game changer.

Does seem odd though, that earlier posted who, when asked what a 'Well respected lad' was seemed to suggest that you would need to be brave to find out. That doesn't sound like someone who is respected, more someone who is feared and better off avoided.

3 hours ago, CyderInACan said:

You are one funny guy..do you still where you're city shirt with you're fat  derby hanging out??..pl and the original csf lads are respected for reasons I won't go in to!! Cider in a can come up the lions and I will introduce myself and pl you plank

3 minutes ago, Ashdangate said:

You are one funny guy..do you still where you're city shirt with you're fat  derby hanging out??..pl and the original csf lads are respected for reasons I won't go in to!! Cider in a can come up the lions and I will introduce myself and pl you plank

So no anger issues here then .

Well done Ashdangate .

21 minutes ago, Ashdangate said:

I've read this 3 times and I'm still not sure what you're trying to say.

Have you got the hump with @CyderInACan or not?

18/12

Archived