Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

IGNORED

It all kicked off in Bristol (Merged)

Interesting because 10 of that gang (out of 13 convicted) have completed their sentences or are out on license. I’m guessing that means the three who got five years, presumably the ones who did the real harm, are still inside now and could be for a good while longer if new charges are brought against them.

Have to be charged again surely. Disgusting, this is why football hooliganism has to be left in the past.

I don't care if it's your release, your 'family', or your life. It's not more important than someone else's actual life.

If you enjoy fighting, go fight in the ring or a cage. You won't though, as you're weak men that won't fight someone that is better than you.

• Like 8
6 minutes ago, Banned User said:

Have to be charged again surely. Disgusting, this is why football hooliganism has to be left in the past.

I don't care if it's your release, your 'family', or your life. It's not more important than someone else's actual life.

If you enjoy fighting, go fight in the ring or a cage. You won't though, as you're weak men that won't fight someone that is better than you.

100%  

This should serve as a rebuke to the apologists who say "We only fight like minded people"... usually followed by the word "snowflake", which is quite possibly my most hated word right now...possibly because it teems to be the word of choice for most right wing arseholes....

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
7 hours ago, Steve Watts said:

100%  

This should serve as a rebuke to the apologists who say "We only fight like minded people"... usually followed by the word "snowflake", which is quite possibly my most hated word right now...possibly because it teems to be the word of choice for most right wing arseholes....

Ah! Yes,snowflake,a bit like do- gooders,as if doing good is a bad thing 😐

• Like 1
On 27/05/2020 at 20:00, Norn Iron said:

To be fair to you Phil, I only knew about the Underground scene last year! There was an excellent story about it, or Long Read as the Beeb calls it, on the news website. 

If you were in that area and didn't know anything about it, then I would suggest that they had succeeded!

Here's more about the film which is also very funny at times. A must watch!

Screenshot_20200527-194907_Chrome.jpg

What made that film for me was knowing that the biggest arsehole character in it was based on a friend of mine. He was at school with the author.

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, Red-Robbo said:

What made that film for me was knowing that the biggest arsehole character in it was based on a friend of mine. He was at school with the author.

Robbo, you didn't by any chance live near Luton, like I did for my schooldays?

2 minutes ago, Norn Iron said:

Robbo, you didn't by any chance live near Luton, like I did for my schooldays?

Nope, but this friend of mine did.  Although he isn't quite as irritating as his character in the film is, it's recognisably him!  :laughcont: