IGNORED

QPR v Brentford on Sky tonight

Lanterne Rouge

8 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

Canos , who we were interested in last season looking very lively . Good player, shame we missed out on him. 

Looks a right handful and likes a trick or two, pacy and not afraid to shoot. Looks a good player and can see why we went for him

4 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

He is quality but the commentator did say earlier premier clubs are sniffing around.

I honestly believe if we had a midfield duo of Woods and either Bannan or Preston’s Johnson we would be sitting where Wolves are.

Woods does the basics so well that it doesn’t surprise me he has interest from the PL. One of the best defensive midfielders I’ve witnessed.

Brentford playing cracking football, 2 good team goals.

Although he's made a mistake tonight i really like Bentley, commands his area very well and his distribution is first class.

Ryan Woods has always impressed me too, busy midfielder that seems to be involved in everything.

14 minutes ago, Red_Wizard said:

Brentford play such great football. We need to sign Ryan Woods, and apply more pressure to the opposition like they do.

Said we should've signed Woods back when he was at Shrewsbury. The ginger Pirlo. We could've had him for about £350k before he was excellent in their cup game v Chelsea then his value rocketed.

Archived