IGNORED

AFC Fylde v Wigan on BBC Two - Jonny Smith starts

Buckeyed

7 hours ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

Yes, I am with you on this.

Wasn't it Dan Walker who was giving a live interview on the beach in Rio at the Brazilian Olympics when he was invaded by some girls on their hen night party?

Yes it was him. Like I say he’s always messing up or putting his foot in it but in a nice way. He tends to open his mouth and say what he thinks, almost with child-like innocence. For example if his co presenter is wearing a hideous dress he will be the one to comment saying his Grannie had a pair of curtains with the same  pattern. He won’t mean it as an insult and is genuinely surprised when people say oh you can’t say that. Well I like him anyway, like I said he isn’t the usual BBC and seems a nice guy. I think he is the son of a vicar or something and a devout Christian so refuses to work on Sundays.

1 hour ago, Port Said Red said:

So if Jonny can be recalled in January, do we think we should bring him back as extra cover for COD?  Would be get 15 mins here and there to rest others?

If you look at the ins/out thread pinned in the transfer section the info for most of our loans is that their deals finish on 1stJan, I guess to coincide with the transfer window. We can either withdraw them if they aren’t getting game time or we need them, or I expect most will get renewed. Jonny Smith isn’t mentioned though, I guess he slipped under the radar of being included as not near the first team?

Archived