IGNORED

The Bristol City v Middlesbrough Match Day Thread 20

13 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

Nearly time to leave. Nerves kicking in. Always worse when you know it's on TV. Boro's team scares me a bit..

but COYR!

The opposition teams scare me almost every week!

Think we have done remarkably well in recent weeks, despite our injury issues, but keep worrying that the injury problems will catch up with us before too long, but hope the team keep proving me wrong!

5 minutes ago, 1bristolcity said:

You wish...they are tight at the back, unlikely but I hope I am wrong.

We are due to thump a few teams at home, I dont think Boro will come to park the bus so it will be open.

Yeah I wish, I think a 2-2 is realistic result, there will be goals im sure, but we can't start to belive draws at home are a good result no matter the opposition. 

Edited by CiderHider
  • Like 1
12 minutes ago, 1bristolcity said:

It has been a dumping ground for druggies, shame.

That was true 15yrs ago. John Penrose "says" hes stopped that (but who knows). The fact houses upon houses getting built by the thousands and still not meeting demand shows how many people wanna live here. Even if it takes 45 mins to leave town at 7am :laugh:

Millwall are 3-1 up now!

3 minutes ago, ZiderEyed said:

It is ******* freezing tonight. However, I'd like to extend my congratulations to whoever made the Bob Marley City flag. Praise jah, rastafari stands alone!

Dam then cold weather may suit the Northerners :sad26:, are you at the game Zider? Would it be beyond your expertise to capture this flag with your camera and upload the pic to the forum so we can witness the flag?

5 minutes ago, Luxo Jr. said:

Can someone actually post the lineup here?

More

#BristolCity make two changes, with Bryan and Paterson in for O'Dowda and Woodrow.

#BristolCity v Middlesbrough: Fielding, Wright, Flint, Baker, Magnússon, Brownhill, Smith, Pack, Bryan, Paterson, Reid. Subs: Steele, Vyner, Leko, Eliasson, Woodrow, Djuric, Taylor. #BRCvMID

Edited by CiderHider
  • Thanks 2
2 minutes ago, CrazyInWeston said:

That was true 15yrs ago. John Penrose "says" hes stopped that (but who knows). The fact houses upon houses getting built by the thousands and still not meeting demand shows how many people wanna live here. Even if it takes 45 mins to leave town at 7am :laugh:

Millwall are 3-1 up now!

Glad that they have moved on, worked with a woman who's son died of a od there....always have fond memories of as a kid being taken there by the family...and sometimes we even found the sea  river.:cool:

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, CiderHider said:

Dam then cold weather may suit the Northerners :sad26:, are you at the game Zider? Would it be beyond your expertise to capture this flag with your camera and upload the pic to the forum so we can witness the flag?

I'll have a go but my phone camera isn't the best

wp_ss_20171202_0001.png

Edited by ZiderEyed