IGNORED

Tonight gate

Topper 123

16 minutes ago, Magger1 said:

Disgusted at amount of empty seats in a game that could see us go 3rd shame on you so called fans 

You should have told me before hand that you were going to pay my mortgage after I skipped work to go the game. Too late now, maybe next time eh?

43 minutes ago, Magger1 said:

Disgusted at amount of empty seats in a game that could see us go 3rd shame on you so called fans 

Just to add to this. I skipped today's game, what's the point? My half season ticket doesn't start yet and it's on Sky plus Xmas is taking its toll. Paying 25 quid or whatever it is plus all the expenses just isn't feasible this time of year.

Soon as my half season ticket starts I'll be down there but until then I'm happy to wait it out.

9 minutes ago, Up The City! said:

Just to add to this. I skipped today's game, what's the point? My half season ticket doesn't start yet and it's on Sky plus Xmas is taking its toll. Paying 25 quid or whatever it is plus all the expenses just isn't feasible this time of year.

Soon as my half season ticket starts I'll be down there but until then I'm happy to wait it out.

Don’t feel the need to justify yourself. The rest of us know.

1 hour ago, Magger1 said:

Small minded idiot.

Just had two kids birthdays with Christmas around the corner. Big mortgage on a modest property. Cannot make the time or financial commitment to be there every game so will naturally choose to stay at home for games I can watch on the TV. Some of us have more going on in our lives than just football.

Please let me know which aspect of my finances you are offering to assist with.

40 minutes ago, David Brent said:

Don’t feel the need to justify yourself. The rest of us know.

Thank you! I just feel some people who have a better financial situation than most try to stir things up a little. Let's be honest if we were all in the position  we would all attend every City game home and away, but for the majority of us for different reasons that just isn't possible. 

At the end of the day seeing g the smile on my children's faces on Xmas day is far more Important than watching a game against Boro.

1 minute ago, Up The City! said:

Thank you! I just feel some people who have a better financial situation than most try to stir things up a little. Let's be honest if we were all in the position  we would all attend every City game home and away, but for the majority of us for different reasons that just isn't possible. 

At the end of the day seeing g the smile on my children's faces on Xmas day is far more Important than watching a game against Boro.

Don’t assume that a “superfan” such as this has a better financial situation. It’s more likely they have so little else going on in their lives that they cannot comprehend why football wouldn’t always be the first priority. Not something to be envious of.

Just now, CrazyInWeston said:

I thought the stadium was pretty full despite it being on Sky and the fact chrimbo coming up with peoples wages most needing to afford chrimbo. Most empty seats I saw was away end. I thought we had great attendance for what it was.

Make no mistake, 18k in the context of our historical average is a fantastic attendance for a game on Sky. This is a club on the up right now, on and off the pitch.

12 minutes ago, Up The City! said:

Well said.

Just to counter argue further the OPs rubbish being spouted, Cardiff had 17k last night who are positioned higher than us and our game was on sky!

A few years ago we would have had half as many for a game on sky, shows how far we've progressed, so many positive things to look forward to on and off the pitch, well done all! 

Archived