IGNORED

United Away - London Reds

Unan

10 minutes ago, Reigate Red said:

I did check on Philomena's web site and they are showing the city game but was wondering if anyone was going. @Collis1  any info mate?

I am travelling back from Leeds on Friday and I am sure I could "lose" my way between Euston and Victoria for 90 minutes or so :yes: 

Yes, just confirmed we will be in Philomenas, would be good to see you mate. All welcome!  :chant6ez:

Its here if anyone needs directions: http://www.philomenas.co.uk/

1 hour ago, Collis1 said:

Yes, just confirmed we will be in Philomenas, would be good to see you mate. All welcome!  :chant6ez:

Its here if anyone needs directions: http://www.philomenas.co.uk/

Might even turn up myself as will be in London. That's Philomena's in Covent Garden? 

Edit;  just seen your link. I am a knob 

You're probably not the first to notice the poor beer selection - Its actually a very average pub. The reason we ended up going there every time was that we had an unbelievable run of results whenever we went, so we thought it was a good omen. I think until the Cardiff game last year we had won 5 or 6 Sky games in a row and were unbeaten for about 9 games.  Well that and the owners being surprisingly OK with our drunken antics and chanting.

15 hours ago, Reigate Red said:

@MurrayLives I meant to tag you in my first comment but forgot. I don't know if you work locally or are a fellow long suffering commuter who works in London and can make it to Covent Garden. Just to let you know that usually when City are on Sky there is a group of fellow supports gathering here.

Thanks RR.

I do work locally but I have been up to Philomenas for a game a few years back.

Works Xmas do in Three Bridges clashes with the game tonight so I'll be running between there and the sports bar next door for the majority of the evening.

Archived