IGNORED

qpr tickets

Natchlander

11 hours ago, Natchlander said:

apologies if this has been answered already (mods please move if required)... why is the button to buy tickets for qpr away inactive? I know that it was part of the black friday sale offer etc... has it all been sold out? i am hoping to get 4 tickets for this game. 

General sale is Friday . Unless you're a member you'll need to wait until then.

But yes, curious that it is actually greyed out.

• Admin
11 hours ago, Natchlander said:

apologies if this has been answered already (mods please move if required)... why is the button to buy tickets for qpr away inactive? I know that it was part of the black friday sale offer etc... has it all been sold out? i am hoping to get 4 tickets for this game. 

@Natchlander do you qualify for tickets yet, as I am able to purchase???

image.png

image.png

19 minutes ago, havanatopia said:

I am getting marginly excited... I am flying back for Man U, Reading, Wolves and Villa and have tickets for all of them now. QPR I think I should best keep a clear day for family otherwise I deserve to be in the dog house.

Assuming the Thursday after Man Utd will be a write off (following celebrationary drinks!) isn’t that what the Friday is for..?

How unreasonable of them to expect you to miss your first opportunity of a league game for so long and after coming all that way for it..! 

2 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Assuming the Thursday after Man Utd will be a write off (following celebrationary drinks!) isn’t that what the Friday is for..?

How unreasonable of them to expect you to miss your first opportunity of a league game for so long and after coming all that way for it..! 

Choice is mine mate so i might still change it! Thanks for the moral support nonetheless. :)

15 minutes ago, Redstreet said:

Allocation of 1700 . Anyone know if this has been increased if all sold . Leeds took 3000 on Saturday 

can we match that ? 

I’m amazed we’ve sold 1,500 already, for a game 2 days before Christmas, during a very busy period. 

40 minutes ago, Redstreet said:

Allocation of 1700 . Anyone know if this has been increased if all sold . Leeds took 3000 on Saturday 

can we match that ? 

I think QPR have said that whilst they normally give both upper and lower tiers of their away stand they think they can sell extra home tickets for this one so are only giving us the upper tier.

3 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

I think QPR have said that whilst they normally give both upper and lower tiers of their away stand they think they can sell extra home tickets for this one so are only giving us the upper tier.

Can’t really argue with that, as long as they give us us what they have too. And so long as they do sell it themselves. 

17 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

Cheers for the info mate . Hope QPR do sell them to home and don't deny us . Anyway 1700 will be a great shout . 

Archived