IGNORED

The Sheffield United v Bristol City Match Day Thread 21

18 hours ago, BCFC Richard said:

From SU forum: the sky pundits and their insincere fickle nonsense at the end "this Bristol City side won't go away". Oh piss off! We've battered them. They've created sod all until we had a man sent off. We've outplayed them, then hit the woodwork 4 times. 

Smarmy ******* Lee Johnson Bristol City bastards with sky pundits rimming them. Not Browny and Andrews in the studio. Those insincere commentators. We were the much better side. They've not done owt to deserve to win this. Their substitutions were shite, Djuric is dire, Reid offered nothing and they can all **** off. 

:P:rofl2br:

So , not taken the loss too much to heart then. 

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, BA14 RED said:

I am still loving how bitter they are about us, they expected to just bully us small club from the South. Not on Flinty's watch they were doing that. 

I love how their fans say we wont be up there at the end of the season, sour grapes at its finest.

A week or so ago they were third. After today they`ve dropped to sixth and if their form continues like this could easily be about 8th or 9th by Christmas.

Happy days.

I've waited 24 hours to consider my thoughts. 

For the 2nd game in a week, City and their opponents played attractive football with both teams trying to win. Sheff didn't even try holding out for a draw after the sending off.

As both games were televised, hopefully the message may start getting through there is good football played outside the Prem.

• Like 1
18 hours ago, 22A said:

For the 2nd game in a week, City and their opponents played attractive football with both teams trying to win. Sheff didn't even try holding out for a draw after the sending off.

Today at Anfield, Everton had fought back through a penalty and the score was 1-1 with ten minutes left. They took off Rooney, put on a defender and switched to 5-4-1 to hold on for a draw.