IGNORED

The Sheffield United v Bristol City Match Day Thread 21

2 minutes ago, EmersonsRed said:

Hi Bob. Thought we were past this. Flint has been brilliant in the past run of 15 games. Superb. Won us another game this evening with not only a brilliant finish, but a stupendously brave block earlier in the half with his head. No problems with admitting it. Are you ignoring my part of the post where I also pick out Baker? Talk about a personal agenda against me.

Many don't like you on here, I'm not one of those. I like debates. I like that you (sometimes) have intelligent discussions. So I pose you a question, originally in my post which you quoted, I hope you can answer without crying like a 13 year old child. Why was Aden Flint 10 yards behind our nearest defender? Is that a harsh critique of the situation? I ask you watch the goal back before replying. It's not unfair at all. I dug out his partner too, for what was an even bigger mistake. Sure you'll understand when you look back at it that they both made monumental errors.

It's almost like some on here are gagging to criticise other posters.. Not everything is dramatic or driven from agendas towards players, despite what some choose to believe.

• Like 1

Sheff United are a very well coached side and so are we of course, but they lost their heads when they were all over us.

Our strength is our resilience, the way that we don't concede too many when we are under the cosh and that always gives us a chance and tonight we did not play well but we gave ourselves that chance and took it when it came and that's all anybody can ask of their team.

• Like 3
Just now, Distortia said:

It's almost like some on here are gagging to criticise other posters.. Not everything is dramatic or driven from agendas towards players, despite what some choose to believe.

I don't understand it. I posted about a goal we conceded on a thread dedicated to the game. Perhaps that's not allowed. I look forward to his rational response... Should he come up with one!!

• Like 1
1 minute ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Game repeated on Sky at midnight in case anyone wants to relax and savour it again 

;)

Imagine how relaxing it’d be watching it knowing we won. For all my calmness pre game you should have seen me when Flinty banged in that winner. The poor cat is still hiding under the table :laugh: 

• Haha 3
1 minute ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Imagine how relaxing it’d be watching it knowing we won. For all my calmness pre game you should have seen me when Flinty banged in that winner. The poor cat is still hiding under the table :laugh: 

I was on a media blackout... I thought I would be laid back about this fixture...none of it...logged in to see Flinty scored on OTIB :chant6ez:

• Like 1