IGNORED

The Sheffield United v Bristol City Match Day Thread 21

From SU forum: the sky pundits and their insincere fickle nonsense at the end "this Bristol City side won't go away". Oh piss off! We've battered them. They've created sod all until we had a man sent off. We've outplayed them, then hit the woodwork 4 times. 

Smarmy ******* Lee Johnson Bristol City bastards with sky pundits rimming them. Not Browny and Andrews in the studio. Those insincere commentators. We were the much better side. They've not done owt to deserve to win this. Their substitutions were shite, Djuric is dire, Reid offered nothing and they can all **** off. 

:P:rofl2br:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 13
1 minute ago, BCFC Richard said:

From SU forum: the sky pundits and their insincere fickle nonsense at the end "this Bristol City side won't go away". Oh piss off! We've battered them. They've created sod all until we had a man sent off. We've outplayed them, then hit the woodwork 4 times. 

Smarmy ******* Lee Johnson Bristol City bastards with sky pundits rimming them. Not Browny and Andrews in the studio. Those insincere commentators. We were the much better side. They've not done owt to deserve to win this. Their substitutions were shite, Djuric is dire, Reid offered nothing and they can all **** off. 

He has a point, to be fair.

Just now, BCFC Richard said:

Bitter or what?:yawn:

2 minutes ago, BCFC Richard said:

Except the cross for the winner. :D

• Haha 2
3 minutes ago, BCFC Richard said:

If they hit the woodwork four times, then their shooting is pretty shite.

1 minute ago, Bizyer said:

Bitter or what?:yawn:

To be fair some are more generous: We've been poor the last 3 games but that was one of our best performances this season.

I want to make a special mention for Lundstram. I thought he was superb. He's had a lot of criticism for not magically being able to jump up a league and perform straight away. Duffy and Bash also superb. Stevens, better. 

I thought O'Connell was sloppy again but Stearman did well until he made a couple of misjudgements in the second half. 

I think Fleck lost his footing but it was definitely a red card. Two-footed (in the end), off the ground and no control.

I also thought the ref had an excellent game. Kept it flowing wherever possible. 

Bristol City are one of the best teams I've seen. We were excellent and they were very good. We hit the post/woodwork 4 times but they restricted us, despite how well we played. We were exceptionally well organised and kept our shape well. They were fortunate to win in the end, but it shows how well we played with 10 men.

4 minutes ago, BCFC Richard said:

Northern double negative. Heathen.

1 minute ago, Luxo Jr. said:

Disagree. We defended well. That's the major reason they didn't score as many as we did. Then we were clinical. 

1 minute ago, havanatopia said:

No i thought Brown looked angry 'his team' lost. He was giving City compliments by gritting his teeth and piling them on to the Blades. The other fella is much more balanced.

Yeh but he looks like that anyway 

Bit of a nob 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, BCFC Richard said:

To be fair some are more generous: We've been poor the last 3 games but that was one of our best performances this season.

I want to make a special mention for Lundstram. I thought he was superb. He's had a lot of criticism for not magically being able to jump up a league and perform straight away. Duffy and Bash also superb. Stevens, better. 

I thought O'Connell was sloppy again but Stearman did well until he made a couple of misjudgements in the second half. 

I think Fleck lost his footing but it was definitely a red card. Two-footed (in the end), off the ground and no control.

I also thought the ref had an excellent game. Kept it flowing wherever possible. 

Bristol City are one of the best teams I've seen. We were excellent and they were very good. We hit the post/woodwork 4 times but they restricted us, despite how well we played. We were exceptionally well organised and kept our shape well. They were fortunate to win in the end, but it shows how well we played with 10 men.

Far more accurate.

3 minutes ago, BCFC Richard said:

That is a fair report. Sheff Utd played some lovely stuff. Equally we do seem to have a habit. In many ways battered away here and at Wolves, and come away having scored 5 goals and got four points.

• Like 3