IGNORED

Is Aden Flint actually a God?

reddogkev

Well?  Sublime range of finishing, towers above most people, athletic and incredibly strong, crazy with a toothbrush....

I'm sure he will go down as one of the great City legends.  Just heard on Sky Sports News that he has won us 16 points this season with his goals - incredible.

We must all worship at the altar of God Flint!

5 minutes ago, reddogkev said:

Well?  Sublime range of finishing, towers above most people, athletic and incredibly strong, crazy with a toothbrush....

I'm sure he will go down as one of the great City legends.  Just heard on Sky Sports News that he has won us 16 points this season with his goals - incredible.

No, he's a very naughty boy.

5 minutes ago, Moor2Sea said:

To think some numpties on here during the Summer were slagging him off. 

A legend, worth his weight in gold. 

he's like Vardy, but a defender, from humble beginnings.. I honestly dont see why with a few injuries in the England camp we cant dream... where is he in the pecking order along with Baker do we think?

Has to be up there now. 

12 minutes ago, reddogkev said:

Well I think he has taken over from Taylor in terms of hero's bought from Swindon.

I have to say he has completely and utterly changed my opinion from when we first bought him.

I still think he performs best with an experienced head alongside.. But what a buy.  He has his flaws but the money spent i am not sure we have spent better given the value compared to the climate the player was bought in

1 minute ago, CiderHider said:

he's like Vardy, but a defender, from humble beginnings.. I honestly dont see why with a few injuries in the England camp we cant dream... where is he in the pecking order along with Baker do we think?

Has to be up there now. 

No joke now, but perhaps it is time Southgate dips into the Championship, and if so, Flint would be a strong candidate.  Is Maguire actually that much better?  I honestly don't think so.

And if England never come calling, does Flint qualify for any other country?  Perhaps there might be some Irish in his family somewhere ....

12 minutes ago, reddogkev said:

Some last ditch defending as well probably won us more than that. He's also quality to have in the team/squad imagine how some of the younger players feel having him beside them.

If Gomez, Jones, Cahill and Stones get injured. And Bertrand and Rose ( Bryan) 

And if Hart and Pickford get injured too.. OMG! literally a  Bristol City defence for England!! :chant6ez: I dont want them to get injured though, but hypothetically there must come a point when they make the starting 11

13 minutes ago, Moor2Sea said:

To become a legend at our club you have to show loyalty and not want to leave for a few extra quid ,of course some numpties will call him a legend, most of us will call him a good player who played for the city 

4 minutes ago, reddogkev said:

No joke now, but perhaps it is time Southgate dips into the Championship, and if so, Flint would be a strong candidate.  Is Maguire actually that much better?  I honestly don't think so.

And if England never come calling, does Flint qualify for any other country?  Perhaps there might be some Irish in his family somewhere ....

Great in many ways but his passing under pressure, is not at the level of Stones Cahill Maguire. More of a goal threat however and more of a leader

8 minutes ago, TRL said:

Well I think he has taken over from Taylor in terms of hero's bought from Swindon.

I have to say he has completely and utterly changed my opinion from when we first bought him.

I still think he performs best with an experienced head alongside.. But what a buy.  He has his flaws but the money spent i am not sure we have spent better given the value compared to the climate the player was bought in

Steady on

tenor.gif

1 minute ago, joe jordans teeth said:

To become a legend at our club you have to show loyalty and not want to leave for a few extra quid ,of course some numpties will call him a legend, most of us will call him a good player who played for the city 

You missed both LJ and MA confirming that he never asked for a move / to leave at any point did you ?

20 minutes ago, Moor2Sea said:

I for one called him our 4th choice CB and was happy to sell him. 

Certainly got that one wrong, has been vital both ends of the pitch this season!

4 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

There's only one numptie around here at the moment!

We will certainly miss Aden Flint if he leaves/When he retires! A Club Legend, Maybe rename South Stand as the Flint stand?

1 minute ago, joe jordans teeth said:

But he hasnt left... Yet... Refused to go to Swindon, didnt go to Birmingham, loves his time here at City.

Archived