IGNORED

Is Aden Flint actually a God?

reddogkev

5 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

To become a legend at our club you have to show loyalty and not want to leave for a few extra quid ,of course some numpties will call him a legend, most of us will call him a good player who played for the city 

Its a difficult one. I think he realises that in 10 years he could be potentially earning no wage for his family, so if you got somebody else offering more money, what would you do?

We need to do all we can to keep him imo.

14 minutes ago, reddogkev said:

No joke now, but perhaps it is time Southgate dips into the Championship, and if so, Flint would be a strong candidate.  Is Maguire actually that much better?  I honestly don't think so.

And if England never come calling, does Flint qualify for any other country?  Perhaps there might be some Irish in his family somewhere ....

He ticks all the boxes, and we must be on Southgates radar as a club good enough to manage international quality now, Tammy didn't get picked for England on his performances for Swansea, I like to belive we helped him progress. 

3 minutes ago, Atticus said:

Its a difficult one. I think he realises that in 10 years he could be potentially earning no wage for his family, so if you got somebody else offering more money, what would you do?

We need to do all we can to keep him imo.

Sorry if I've missed the point entirely but what are you talking about? No wages? Course he earns a wage.

2 minutes ago, CiderHider said:

He ticks all the boxes, and we must be on Southgates radar as a club good enough to manage international quality now, Tammy didn't get picked for England on his performances for Swansea, I like to belive we helped him progress. 

We all know they only choose Premiership players when WE all know a few Championship players can/could make all the difference!

1 minute ago, joe jordans teeth said:

To become a legend at our club you have to show loyalty and not want to leave for a few extra quid ,of course some numpties will call him a legend, most of us will call him a good player who played for the city 

Call me a numpty all you like, he's a legend already.

How would you describe Carey and Murray? Flint didn't actually go though (whatever the reasons) so I'm pretty comfortable with giving him the legend tag.

I'd suggest you have a reappraisal of his career since he joined us (300k was it?), tally his goals scored, look at the games we've won due to his winning goals (like tonight) and his defensive performance and then reasess your definition of legend.

4 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

a God ???

How can that be so  ????

Hes a Donkey who can't  ****** defend and is  ' useless' at the back

Acoording to one of our own and a few on here

According to me based on my Swindon work colleagues assessment when he was playing for them before he signed for us.

Note to self.. create opinion from your own eyes not others

Archived