Jump to content
IGNORED

That save


BCFCGav

Recommended Posts

Great instinctive reactions from FF for sure but not that unusual. Lots decent keepers have terrific reactions and are good shot stoppers. Flapper had terrific shot stoping ability but was dire in other areas of goalkeeping.

Now if FF could improve his kicking.........

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Great instinctive reactions from FF for sure but not that unusual. Lots decent keepers have terrific reactions and are good shot stoppers. Flapper had terrific shot stoping ability but was dire in other areas of goalkeeping.

Now if FF could improve his kicking.........

Nothing like giving a bit of credit, where credit is due.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

Nothing like giving a bit of credit, where credit is due.

Correct, it isn't.....

 

Am I the only one that thinks that their first hitting of the woodwork was covered by FF and would have had a fingertip save if it had actually been on target?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, semblar said:

Correct, it isn't.....

 

Am I the only one that thinks that their first hitting of the woodwork was covered by FF and would have had a fingertip save if it had actually been on target?

Difficult to tell, but although full length he was not that close to the ball.

If it had gone in, I would have put it down as a jammy one their way anyway, as pretty sure it was an overhit cross.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, GrahamC said:

Hugely underrated by too many, FF has played a big part in us being third .

Yep. I get the feeling that he's never going to win over a section of the fanbase.

If he gets a hand to that but it's an inch lower and goes in, there'd be people slagging him off saying that he should have saved it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, ForeverRes said:

Ridiculous comment. 

Why is everyone giving Bobby Reid credit? He's just doing his job 

Bore off :fastasleep:

Don't all goalkeepers make terrific reaction saves? It a fairly commonplace occurance in pro football. Last night it was FF and I daresay he'll make other tremendous reaction saves in future matches just as other keepers will.

Bobby Reid is getting credit because this time last year he was playing in midfield and is adapting well to his new role as a atriker but that major factor obviously passed you by..............:facepalm:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...