Watford Tickets for a Tenner

myol'man

23 hours ago, myol'man said:

TICKET PRICES

Adults £10
65 & Over £6
Full-Time Students £4
18 & Under £2

I'm guessing that must be for home and away fans.

https://www.watfordfc.com/matches/tickets/fa-cup-tickets-bristol-city-details

Great prices.

Those who go on CATS regularly, is it still £25 for a seat as a non ST plus for a 6 year old child?

3 minutes ago, Redminster said:

Great prices.

Those who go on CATS regularly, is it still £25 for a seat as a non ST plus for a 6 year old child?

Yes I expect so. Limited seats and it is a cost for the seat, not the age of the person sat in it. 

On 12/12/2017 at 14:24, ZiderEyed said:

Would seriously doubt it. Given we've already been once this season I'd only expect the diehard to go.

Surprised you think that. At that price and it being only down the road really I'd be surprised if we don't sell that initial allocation. Be nice to really go for it and have a few thousand there, City fans love the FA Cup.

The only issue could be the sheer amount of games over the next few weeks, we'll see.

1 hour ago, Puckle_red said:

Surprised you think that. At that price and it being only down the road really I'd be surprised if we don't sell that initial allocation. Be nice to really go for it and have a few thousand there, City fans love the FA Cup.

The only issue could be the sheer amount of games over the next few weeks, we'll see.

I will be surprised, but more power to those who want to go.

On 12/12/2017 at 14:24, ZiderEyed said:

Would seriously doubt it. Given we've already been once this season I'd only expect the diehard to go.

Tuesday night for League Cup (in summer holidays) vs Saturday for this - and given our Friday night games later in Jan/Feb, it may well entice a few more now...

1 hour ago, tommy_b said:

Tuesday night for League Cup (in summer holidays) vs Saturday for this - and given our Friday night games later in Jan/Feb, it may well entice a few more now...

Oh I didn't realise this was a Saturday, I'd expect a bigger following then.

15 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

Yep, nearly double what we took in the summer.

Still 800 left as well. Not too late to grab a ticket!

We’ve played there a few months back, it’s the time of year, taking 7,600 next Tuesday night and we will field our youth team.

Fantastic.

1 minute ago, JBFC II said:

Anybody know if any more coaches will be put up? Was thinking of going but can't really afford 65 quid train tickets....

Very unlikely, there just wont be the demand to fill another coach with 3 days until the game unfortunately, therefore the club wont put another on. 

On 13/12/2017 at 19:29, Puckle_red said:

edit - didn’t see the date of these posts 

1 hour ago, ExiledAjax said:

Over 1,200 sold according to the OS. :clap:

Considering I just wrote a post having not read the whole thread about how this game is an unwanted distraction/all ready played them/everyone forked our for Man City/field a youth team etc this is a very impressive figure

1 minute ago, MarcusX said:

Considering I just wrote a post having not read the whole thread about how this game is an unwanted distraction/all ready played them/everyone forked our for Man City/field a youth team etc this is a very impressive figure

Maybe it just shows what £10 a ticket can do?

Archived