IGNORED

Young Tyreeq

TammyAB

3 hours ago, JoeAman08 said:

I have got Bakinson starting tomorrow. Don’t think Korey should be risked and we can still beat Forest while changing a few front players around. I wouldn’t put Bakinson in a midfield 2 but if we go 4141we can play him ahead of Pack with Brownhill where he will have a bit of extra cover. Need to start utilising the sqaud to get through the rest of this month. 

Fielding

Wright Flint Baker Mags

Pack

Leko Brownhill Bakinson Pato

Woodrow

Steele, Taylor, Reid, Eliasson, Bryan, Vyner, Kelly

Along those lines but with Bobby + Joey (and I'd pick Eliasson too):

Fielding

Wright Flint Baker Bryan

Pack

Eliasson Brownhill Bakinson Pato

Reid

33 minutes ago, cidered abroad said:

From what I've seen of Bakinson, I don't consider him ready for a start although I've only seen him in one and a bit games in last two months. Clearly a talent for the future though so if he gets a start, why hasn't Lee J given a league debut yet to Lloyd Kelly who appears to be streets ahead of the Academy boys yet to make a league debut?

All depends which position you play, doesn't it?

Kelly is a left back, so in front of him at present he has arguably the best one in the division (Joe Bryan) and then a bloke who is Iceland's first choice left back, in Hörður.

If Kelly was a central midfielder with O'Neil & Hegeler out and now Korey struggling or a striker with Diedhiou & Djuric having their injury worries and neither Woodrow or Taylor impressing, he would definitely have featured by now.

2 hours ago, Grey Fox said:

No need to rest players for the Forest match, they have had over a week since the last game, as to Man Utd, everyone one will want to play, and should. The QPR game is the one to consider resting key players, so that they will be fresh for Reading. Wolves will then be the normal mid week gap in days terms that they are use to, leaving Villa to consider freshening up if needed.

Sorted 

That should even things up a bit ;).

12 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

All depends which position you play, doesn't it?

Kelly is a left back, so in front of him at present he has arguably the best one in the division (Joe Bryan) and then a bloke who is Iceland's first choice left back, in Hörður.

If Kelly was a central midfielder with O'Neil & Hegeler out and now Korey struggling or a striker with Diedhiou & Djuric having their injury worries and neither Woodrow or Taylor impressing, he would definitely have featured by now.

hörđur is keeping Kelly out of a first team debut because he's in the shop window.  Nearly left end of last transfer window.  So in my opinion,  when everyone is fit, we'll look to move him on in the summer. 

6 minutes ago, bengalcub said:

No way Bryan or Reid will be rested , but m sure Bryan can operate at cm so if there’s no Korey I think he’s play mags lb and Bryan cm rather than put that much pressure on young bakinson ..

Could see Bryan and Brownhill either side of Pack, which excites me. You're dead right though, theres too much cover to suggest we just lob him in the side.

On 12/14/2017 at 23:10, ZiderEyed said:

http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/former-bristol-city-aston-villa-876504

I know it's the post but another weird one is Kodi Lyons-Foster, who's fallen off the face of the earth a bit. 

On 12/15/2017 at 07:28, Port Said Red said:

I am sure Aldershot will be only too delighted to be described in that way. :) To me he sounds like a player who has realised he needs to take a step down to work his back up. Good luck to him.

After the positivity of that article @ZiderEyed, what a shame to see that Aldershot have now released him. Where does he go from there I wonder? As you said in your original post, it's a weird one.

3 hours ago, Port Said Red said:

After the positivity of that article @ZiderEyed, what a shame to see that Aldershot have now released him. Where does he go from there I wonder? As you said in your original post, it's a weird one.

You've got to assume theres problems going on that we can't see, because not many players fly down the leagues like that, especially at that age. Real Shame.

Archived