IGNORED

Villa Away (2nd ticket release?)

DavidNoble

1 hour ago, DavidNoble said:

Is there any chance of a second allocation of tickets being released after we've sold out the initial allocation of 2,100.

I reckon we could sell 4,000+ here and as it's such a big ground I'm surprised they haven't yet given us anymore tickets.

From day one, it was our “full allocation”. 

1 minute ago, tinman85 said:

Don't understand why either QPR or Villa is final allocation. Crazy. 

I can understand QPR. We’ve had 10% of their capacity, so no issue there. 

How can Villa justify giving such a small percentage of their capacity..?! 

10 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

But surely they should have to adhere to league rules..? Is the rule 10% for league games..? (I’m never sure) 

I’m pretty sure the police can overrule football league rules.

I’m pretty sure other clubs in our league get given an allocation of around 2,700. Granted this is still under 10% of the capacity. 

22 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

I can understand QPR. We’ve had 10% of their capacity, so no issue there. 

How can Villa justify giving such a small percentage of their capacity..?! 

AFAIK its to do with them believing they can sell out. More power to them if they can, but its just depriving a revenue stream if they can't.

6 minutes ago, Betty Swallocks said:

I’m pretty sure the police can overrule football league rules.

I’m pretty sure other clubs in our league get given an allocation of around 2,700. Granted this is still under 10% of the capacity. 

Surely not without a damn good, specific reason..? 

We have no history with Villa. There is no way we should be getting less than the usual. 

9 hours ago, tinman85 said:

Don't understand why either QPR or Villa is final allocation. Crazy. 

For QPR it was because they sold their adult tickets as a two for one Black Friday deal. They wanted to give their fans the most opportunity to fill the ground and take up this offer so they gave them the lower tier and us the upper, usually away fans can have both tiers and there are no home fans in this end( I think that’s the right way round). 

• Admin
10 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

Surely not without a damn good, specific reason..? 

We have no history with Villa. There is no way we should be getting less than the usual. 

100% down to WMP, us and Birmingham are the only sides given this allocation, everyone else gets the full allocation of 2970.

The same happens at St Andrews, only us and Villa get restricted numbers

5 minutes ago, phantom said:

100% down to WMP, us and Birmingham are the only sides given this allocation, everyone else gets the full allocation of 2970.

The same happens at St Andrews, only us and Villa get restricted numbers

Crazy, let teams with lunatic fans, Millwall, Leeds, Wolves, Sheff Utd get the full allocation

52 minutes ago, harrys said:

Crazy, let teams with lunatic fans, Millwall, Leeds, Wolves, Sheff Utd get the full allocation

West midlands police regard our fans as up there with Millwall and Cardiff trust me, they wont want anymore than 2 k of us up there

7 minutes ago, harrys said:

I’m sorry but we’re not in the same league as Millwall and Leeds when it comes to hooligan fans

But we are not far off these clubs and are certainly seen as a threat and a following to 'watch out' for by forces up and down the country, believe me.

3 hours ago, hoxton casual said:

this can't be true, surely. @JulieH

I am not aware why there is a smaller allocation for Bristol City fans for this match .

the qpr situation has been correctly identified as the reason for a smaller than normal allocation due to the Black Friday sale of home tickets. 

2 hours ago, JulieH said:

I am not aware why there is a smaller allocation for Bristol City fans for this match .

the qpr situation has been correctly identified as the reason for a smaller than normal allocation due to the Black Friday sale of home tickets. 

Bollocks. They only allocated us 1.7k in 2016 as well and we sold out in days. Next season (if we play them) will be the same again, only us and Millwall get the lower allocation.

Archived