IGNORED

What is everyone thinking.....

BCFC@Frome

5 hours ago, BCFC@Frome said:

Unfortunately due to a broken ankle 3 weeks ago I have had to pass my ticket on

I'm in a similar boat mate. My wife has been taken ill and so I've had to pass my ticket on. I passed it to a mate on the condition that he sings loud enough for the both of us!!

Gutted to be missing out but that's the way it goes sometimes I guess.

I'm sure the Gate will be absolutely rocking tonight and hoping the players bring as much passion as the fans... COYR 

31 minutes ago, Bernard Lerring said:

I'm in a similar boat mate. My wife has been taken ill and so I've had to pass my ticket on. I passed it to a mate on the condition that he sings loud enough for the both of us!!

Gutted to be missing out but that's the way it goes sometimes I guess.

I'm sure the Gate will be absolutely rocking tonight and hoping the players bring as much passion as the fans... COYR 

Hope she's ok, mate. COYR. 

6 hours ago, harrys said:

I’m getting ready now, going to have a shower and a shave, iron my best Fred Perry, head to town for a brekkie, buy the last of my Xmas pressies, read all the papers in WH Smith, meet my daughter and treat her to a lunch, drop pressies home and then head to Bemmy to meet family and friends for a few Ciders.

Also spent an hour in Waterstones Reading the City hooligan book, the little scamps

Sky Sports News were at their usual ill-informed worst just now....live report from Ashton Gate and the reporter James Cole waxed lyrical about the new “10 and a half thousand capacity new stadium...”

I think he meant to say that was just in The Lansdown Stand, but he didn’t say that, he said the stadium has a 10.5k capacity....first world problem I know, but their constant errors are just so amateur and rubbish....and this after they said (when we played Wolves away earlier this season) that “Bristol City haven’t won a game on a Tuesday since 2012...” - except for the zillions of times we’ve won on a Tuesday since 2012....they only have to google stuff before peddling a load of crap...too difficult for them.

Oh well, hope they are more professional tonight and give the tv audience some true facts for a change! Luckily I won’t be able to hear them from my seat in the South Stand....

9 minutes ago, Red Bill said:

Wearing my City scarf, I shall be watching in a pub in...............Lancashire!  Is this wise, I hear you ask. Well, if you've gotta go it might as well be in a blaze of glory (or blood).

Watched the Man City cup match a few years ago in a right dodgy boozer in Stockport, whilst wearing my City scarf.  Got out alive and a bit tipsy after having many pints purchased for me.

Salt of the earth, you'll be fine.

8 hours ago, harrys said:

I’m getting ready now, going to have a shower and a shave, iron my best Fred Perry, head to town for a brekkie, buy the last of my Xmas pressies, read all the papers in WH Smith, meet my daughter and treat her to a lunch, drop pressies home and then head to Bemmy to meet family and friends for a few Ciders.

what are you doing for the other 2 minutes!!

Archived