IGNORED

Unreserved Section questions

MurrayLives

1 minute ago, cityboy99 said:

So is the singing section unreserved as usual tonight or will we have to sit in our seats?

IT will be unreserved as normal, the club had to say it was reserved to sell the extra 10%.

as long as season ticket holders stand in their normal spot there won’t be any issues. There hasn’t all season, the stewards will not be enforcing it being reserved. 

1 minute ago, AshtonPark said:

IT will be unreserved as normal, the club had to say it was reserved to sell the extra 10%.

as long as season ticket holders stand in their normal spot there won’t be any issues. There hasn’t all season, the stewards will not be enforcing it being reserved. 

I would like to stand in my normal spot just don't want someone asking me to move 5 minutes before kick off and then i have to ask the people to leave my real seat. Hopefully its just like the league games in there.

7 minutes ago, cityboy99 said:

I would like to stand in my normal spot just don't want someone asking me to move 5 minutes before kick off and then i have to ask the people to leave my real seat. Hopefully its just like the league games in there.

Stand away then cityboy99, t here wont be any problems.

It will be the same as normal games, its the same season ticket holders in there. Its only going to be an issue if people make it an issue.

51 minutes ago, AshtonPark said:

That's good news I was worried the club was going to start moving people around and kill off the atmosphere for this big game,

Everyone has their spot now and it's working well think tonight is going to be rocking

5 hours ago, winsaw said:

That's good news I was worried the club was going to start moving people around and kill off the atmosphere for this big game,

Everyone has their spot now and it's working well think tonight is going to be rocking

This is my issue... if everyone ‘has a spot’ then it doesn’t seem so unreserved at all. 

21 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

Surely, if we are using the full capacity (i.e no 10% reduction) and it's sold out, won't it be sit where your ticket states or it will be carnage? Without the reduction, my understanding is it's NOT an 'unreserved' area tonight.

This could get messy TBH. 

That is the case, but people won’t follow that. It’s all well and good saying as long as people stand where they normally do there won’t be an issue but how you gonna tell the new 10% to find a gap and not look for their seat?

25 minutes ago, MarcusX said:

That is the case, but people won’t follow that. It’s all well and good saying as long as people stand where they normally do there won’t be an issue but how you gonna tell the new 10% to find a gap and not look for their seat?

Especially if, for example, you've bought a ticket for Row Z and the only space is down at pitch side.

The tickets have been sold as reserved tickets so people would be well within their rights to expect what they paid for. 

Archived