IGNORED

Tunnel Cam from Utd Game

Coppello

Excellent tunnel cam video produced by the media team here:

https://www.bcfc.co.uk/bctv/player/?id=0_erwhpu7v

I don't particularly like Mourinho but it shows he gave a bit of time to the City mascots yesterday which was a nice touch. It's also excellent to see the players reaction when Korey finally returned down the tunnel and it illustrates how close knit this squad is!

Now I know I watch too much day time television these days, but I am sure that big bloke in the black coat with the striped tie behind Johnson and Mourinho after about 2 minutes 23 seconds is the heavy on Judge Rinder.  Does that mean the Judge was there himself with Michele, and is he a Manu fan.?

1 hour ago, Up The City! said:

It's clear to see that United were disinterested and didn't want to be here. Rojo I think it was made a half hearted attempt to gee them up at half time but that was it.

Good to see the United giving the mascots some attention. 

Equally good to see a couple of players trip up on the step on the way into the tunnel! 

41 minutes ago, Bristol_South_End said:

Showed some of the side of Jose you don't see as well, made a lot of time for the mascots and many members of City staff, particularly Dean Holden.

As much as it pains me to say this, he comes across as a thoroughly alright guy away from football.

7 hours ago, Bristol_South_End said:

Showed some of the side of Jose you don't see as well, made a lot of time for the mascots and many members of City staff, particularly Dean Holden.

As mentioned above Jose has a strong reputation, away from the stresses of match day and the press, as a thoroughly decent bloke.

Archived