IGNORED

DVD?

Red DNA

6 hours ago, CotswoldRed said:

Doubt they have the rights.

Was wondering if the game will go up on BCTV.

The Sheffield United game did, so the issue isn't Sky (for a change), but think we have only had highlights for the Cup matches which begs the question of why the EFL are happy for our League matches to go up fully, but not the Cup ones.

Perhaps @AdamB knows more.

3 hours ago, Vincent Vega said:

Do people still buy DVD's ?

Personally I would prefer it on disc, digital downloads are all well and good until the moment you no longer store it on your device to save memory, only to go to download it again to find it's no longer available, and the likes of Amazon don't give a shit about taking your money then denying you the product.

I have several albums with track missing because of albums in the store being withdrawn or changed for the re-release.

Until laws are put in place whereby if you sell a product that is digital you are obliged to make it forever available i'll take a physical copy.

11 minutes ago, TwoSheds said:

I have it stored on my virgin media box does anyone know how if its possible to copy it to a PC then I can burn it onto a DVD? Worth a go there must be a way after all its stored on a hard drive in the virgin media box. 

I’d love to know if this is possible, I’ve got about a dozen City games on both my TiVo and V6 box that I'd wanna keep permanently somehow if I could. 

wonder if lack of extended highlights / full video is because of the Man Utd image/media controlled rights and all that? 

I was surprised by the extent of the global interest in the game and I guess where there is demand there is money to be made further down the line by the Man U corporate machine.

4 hours ago, Dollymarie said:

I’d love to know if this is possible, I’ve got about a dozen City games on both my TiVo and V6 box that I'd wanna keep permanently somehow if I could. 

I believe they’ve removed this ability with the V6 box. The older boxes had a hdmi or scart out that you could plug into a dvd recorder.

6 hours ago, Dollymarie said:

I’ll ask the engineers at work when I see them in the year. If there’s a way they will know for sure 

Archived