IGNORED

Man City Home Leg Tickets On Sale Now.

Homer Simpson

12 minutes ago, RedM said:

Awful PR? Can you imagine the ‘awful PR’ if they let the purchases stand. People have bought seats they weren’t entitled to, yes we are all going to let that stand without fuss aren’t we?

As it is the club have rectified the mistake as soon as they realised. No one died, a few people upset maybe. The club have reset everything, no tickets sold, no money taken. All ST holders will be able to claim their seat without fear it has gone to someone else.

And by the way Ivor, I think SteveL was too busy enjoying the rugby tonight ( great game) to be dabbling with ticketing. Not his doing I’m afraid, you will have to try harder to find a stick to beat him with.

I think the thing to remember is Ivor and a few of his fellow travellers love to find anything with which to bash the club. I said to my wife "Ivor will be on in a minute complaining about this" and low and behold.........

9 minutes ago, Roger Red Hat said:

I think the thing to remember is Ivor and a few of his fellow travellers love to find anything with which to bash the club. I said to my wife "Ivor will be on in a minute complaining about this" and low and behold.........

‘Talk of the Devil’ my Mum would have said. 

The people who’ve managed to get tickets are lucky. They’re lucky. But they’ve made their own luck. 

But I don’t want to make this post about their luck. They made their own luck. Just because I say they’re lucky doesn’t mean they haven’t done well, but they’re lucky. 

29 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

The people who’ve managed to get tickets are lucky. They’re lucky. But they’ve made their own luck. 

But I don’t want to make this post about their luck. They made their own luck. Just because I say they’re lucky doesn’t mean they haven’t done well, but they’re lucky. 

.....and now you're all out of luck.

Unlucky !

2 hours ago, RumRed said:

That wasn’t the point, you argued that the contract wasn’t binding?  It was if anyone wanted to push it but no one will.  No harm done but you were incorrect in your assumptions.

Was I. Let’s see then. 

You were the one who was making ridiculous statements. 

3 hours ago, Fordy62 said:

Cheers, I’ve now got this stuck in my head at 20 past 4! ;) 

7 hours ago, Fordy62 said:

:clapping::laugh::laughcont::rofl2br::winner_third_h4h:

1 minute ago, bristolcitysweden said:

Worldwide. **** corruption, **** corruption and **** corruption.

Give us a Bonus Pater Familias who can make the dream come through.

#CLONESTEPHENLANSDOWN

Man City are funded by an entire corrupt nation, its a "black hole for human rights". 

Lansdowns ours though, I'm not sharing him :thumbsup:

Archived