IGNORED

Tickets for Man City Home Game (Merged)

RedLionLad

1 minute ago, JamesBCFC said:

I want to give you a like for giving Manchester Blue and Manchester Red the same differenciation as I have been, but ran out of todays quota about 10 hours ago.

Might have pinched it off you! Thought I saw it on here.

12 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Just to wet the appetite for the away leg ;)

Fantastic support , all down the far side the length of the pitch and half the end where Marlon Scored

What a night that was !

That night that West Bridgeford terrace was the most over-packed terrace I've ever been on (& watching footy in the 70's & 80's gave plenty of exposure to that). For 20 minutes neither of my feet were on the ground, and I could feel my ribs moving inside my chest.

I'd go back to that at the drop of a hat.

1 hour ago, JamesBCFC said:

Same priorities as last time.

Once again if anyone is able to help me get a ticket that would be hugely appreciated, but I accept this may not be possible.

I didn't get a membership as I didn't think I'd have been able to get to enough games to make it worthwhile but think I will get one regardless next season.

You’re sorted ;) 

4 hours ago, NorthBristolRed said:

Absolutely we can! These games don't come along often and plenty will want to go. I've no doubt whatsoever demand will be very high for this one and we'll sell out 

I think it will sell out but won't do so immediately as some expect.

Right after Xmas, having to fork out for 2 tickets, plus travel expenses and food etc is going to be difficult for some. Not many are in a position to easily do so.

Plus the fact there is two home games coming up and an away game at Villa which many will be attending then it may well be a case that a lot of people have some difficult decisions to make.

1 hour ago, Up The City! said:

I think it will sell out but won't do so immediately as some expect.

Right after Xmas, having to fork out for 2 tickets, plus travel expenses and food etc is going to be difficult for some. Not many are in a position to easily do so.

Plus the fact there is two home games coming up and an away game at Villa which many will be attending then it may well be a case that a lot of people have some difficult decisions to make.

.....and a cup match at Watford 

We have 9 games in 32 days starting from Tuesday.

16 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

I implore people to go to the AWAY leg if they can

Being in a City away following of these numbers is something truly truly special and the opportunities don't come round too often

:clapping:

A long time ago, but the away tie at Forest, when we took 8000, was epic. The 2m3 of beer consumed helped though!

21 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Just to wet the appetite for the away leg ;)

Fantastic support , all down the far side the length of the pitch and half the end where Marlon Scored

What a night that was !

It took me 5 minutes of watching this (on mute, in fairness) to realise it wasn't Forest playing in the Norwich strip!  And I was there!! 

just logged in...got to the front of the queue, no Man City game in the list and no tickets in the reserved menu...

I know we have a while to buy them but I need to swap from my usual ST seat to sit with a friend so quite keen to get in quick.

They need to add the game!

1 minute ago, Devereux said:

just logged in...got to the front of the queue, no Man City game in the list and no tickets in the reserved menu...

I know we have a while to buy them but I need to swap from my usual ST seat to sit with a friend so quite keen to get in quick.

They need to add the game!

Same here.....

Archived