IGNORED

Sheffield Wednesday manager gone

Rocky

1 hour ago, Owl Visiting said:

It's a mixture I think, most Wednesday fans agree that it was the correct decision but are appreciative of the last couple of years. We have our moronic element though of course, the ones who think its fine to tweet "**** off" directly to him etc. 

This list frightens me to be honest

Screenshot_20171224-111326.thumb.png.1fff26e6b9e0a7ab366f82c943308cc5.png.cf59964ab85b910447577ed06f81787c.png

Ryan Giggs AGAIN linked with a manager's position! :bored:

When will this boy finally land a job?

16 minutes ago, Assassin Reid said:

He’s got enough money to bet 50k on himself each time, enough to skew the markets and put himself in the running.  He’s probably stupid enough to do it too.

What an utter shambles this is, will owners never learn you cannot build a team in just a short time, especially in the case of Monk. We have to be the example that pulling the trigger serves only in the main to set you back further. If Monk was good enough a short time ago what has changed so much to warrant his sacking? Boro are just 3 points off top 6 , crazy!! 

But on the other hand Pulis just might make a big difference, probably been in talks and has players lined up.

20 minutes ago, Sweeneys Penalties said:

Can't help but thibe that the Christmas period is a mad time to sack a manager. There is absolutely no time to assess a squad before the transfer window bangs shut in your face. 

I said exactly that when I heard of the double sacking. Yes a manager will have the whole transfer window, but little clue of what he needs so could either get lucky or get in a bigger mess.

@Owl Visitingjust be thankful Pulis is only 20-1 and it might not be you, you don’t deserve him. 

34 minutes ago, RedM said:

I said exactly that when I heard of the double sacking. Yes a manager will have the whole transfer window, but little clue of what he needs so could either get lucky or get in a bigger mess.

@Owl Visitingjust be thankful Pulis is only 20-1 and it might not be you, you don’t deserve him. 

I think he'll be expecting a Premier League job to be honest. The sad thing is he'll probably get one as well. 

4 hours ago, Assassin Reid said:

I saw an interview with him the other day which contained the following quote:

"I know now I wasn’t ready when I had those four games in charge at United [as caretaker in 2014], but I’m a lot better qualified to manage now after those two years with Louis [Van Gaal]. That was a fantastic experience.”

But, presumably, he did think he was ready at the time.

In which case, how can he really know he's ready now? It's only hindsight which can tell him that. To be on the safe side, I think a lot of chairman might wait a while longer.

1 hour ago, Northern Red said:

I saw an interview with him the other day which contained the following quote:

But, presumably, he did think he was ready at the time.

In which case, how can he really know he's ready now? It's only hindsight which can tell him that. To be on the safe side, I think a lot of chairman might wait a while longer.

Someone needs to tell the entitled chump that he needs to work his way up and not to expect to jump straight into a big job as a manager. The arrogance of the man is nauseating.

Archived