IGNORED

2nd!

ThreeWordCityNerd

Guys i am in tears, best christmas present.

Thank you for everything team, love you so much. I will come to bristol soon maybe someone who goes to a game will take me with him, i want to see my team after 12 years of supporting it.

Love u alllll

2 minutes ago, Dolman Block B said:

Bastard that Cardiff are at home to Preston next Friday and a point will put them 2nd ahead of our game v Wolves on the Saturday evening 

Just got to focus on our form. Wolves, January is as tough as they come. We also know Preston are no push overs.

• Admin
1 minute ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

How’s he taking us to Europe?! 

Johnson's gonna take us up, hurrah, hurrah
Johnson's gonna take us up
We'll win the league and the Carabao Cup
We all go marching to the Premier League

:yes:

1 minute ago, Ian M said:

Johnson's gonna take us up
We'll win the league and the Carabao Cup
We all go marching to the Premier League

:yes:

Winning the championship doesn’t qualify us for Europe - and you are aware we’ve drawn Man City in the Carabao Cup?! So, qualification for Europe “looks like it’s happening” - put the Black Rat down sir....!

• Admin
1 minute ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Winning the championship doesn’t qualify us for Europe - and you are aware we’ve drawn Man City in the Carabao Cup?! So, qualification for Europe “looks like it’s happening” - put the Black Rat down sir....!

I didn't expect we'd beat Man U. I've decided to ignore my expectations and just enjoy the wins our team gifs us. Happy Christmas :) 

13 minutes ago, Southport Red said:

Ref was terrible, Fulham cheated (they practiced beforehand), Cardiff were robbed, linesman was biased Yada, Yakatan, yada

What's his normal line?  We needed a strong ref today and didn't get one.  Which roughly translates to - I wanted a soft ref today who I could shout at and bully!

Archived