IGNORED

Tickets v Wolves

Cloggie

4 minutes ago, poland_exile said:

are Wolves getting the whole of the Atyeo btw?

Yes. They had an allocation of 3,600. They currently have 182 tickets available in N41. I've no idea if they are selling block by block, or this is the last few left. I'd be disappointed if they didn't sell out, and we should get a 24.5-25k attendance.

4 minutes ago, Sleepy1968 said:

Yes. They had an allocation of 3,600. They currently have 182 tickets available in N41. I've no idea if they are selling block by block, or this is the last few left. I'd be disappointed if they didn't sell out, and we should get a 24.5-25k attendance.

I'd be astonished if they don't sell-out, i well remember the days when they'd fill the east end with 5,000 plus. Crossing fingers for a sell-out to rival the United match, anything less would surely be a disappointment given the league standing of both teams / the holiday period / and the whole buzz about the team. 

8 minutes ago, poland_exile said:

I'd be astonished if they don't sell-out, i well remember the days when they'd fill the east end with 5,000 plus. Crossing fingers for a sell-out to rival the United match, anything less would surely be a disappointment given the league standing of both teams / the holiday period / and the whole buzz about the team. 

The bits of the ground that might remain empty are the corporate/hospitality seats in the LL & SS. I think they set aside far too many for these purposes and hopefully might release some for general sale.

35 minutes ago, poland_exile said:

It could be more than the 26,008 against Mancs because there won't be any segregation amount in the Atyeo.

Archived